• Status
    Not open for further replies.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    If we could inclue a time and date stamp to our posts I would appreciate it, have seen (Ammo at Fishers 96th St WM or East Wash st WM, or Emerson, Pendleton Pike etc etc fro that matter, and of course by the time I get there, nothings there thisaways I would know if you saw something I needed or wanted, I could judge weather or not anything may be left.

for example:

11 AM 11 May 13 Fishers 96th St Walmart no handgun ammo, .223 Fedral $8.17 a box, over twenty boxes on the shelf. Some .308 soft point, no .22.

Same time, 96th St Meijer, no handgun ammo only shot gun shells.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yep, that was me. Sorry man. I was there at 8am, but nothing out. Saw post and ran back to get some. I haven't seen 9mm in months at Walmart.

No problem man. I was just letting people know it is gone. I'm looking to buy a 9mm handgun currently and don't have one. I figured I would start to look for some ammo for it. I'm looking for a Sig p226 Mk25. If anyone sees it, let me know.:):

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    No problem man. I was just letting people know it is gone. I'm looking to buy a 9mm handgun currently and don't have one. I figured I would start to look for some ammo for it. I'm looking for a Sig p226 Mk25. If anyone sees it, let me know.:):
    Cool! For autos, I like 9mm and 45ACP. So many great options! I really like Sigs, but do not own one.

There are quite a few MK25 available on GunBroker.
    Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for Sale - Buy Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns Online at GunBroker.com

Check out this video of gun you would like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSjHwfMlgDw

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Northside Muncie Wally still showing M-22 AND Winchester 555 bulk packs in stock

That M22 first showed in stock Friday afternoon when they got a truck. They ended up putting the ammo out sometime late Fri/Sat night, I wasn't around to get anything. The next morning (Sat) the M22 still showed in stock, and everything else was out. I went over there and was told "everything is on the shelves". I asked the girl to scan the M22 tag...sure enough two in stock. So, she goes into the back and comes out with a case of WWB 100ct .40sw :dunno: . A couple other guys lurking the ammo counter gladly bought that up, but where is the damn M22?! So I request a manager and she tries telling me everything in the book about why it's not there, (didn't arrive, stock status is delayed, etc etc). I suggested that an employee stashed it in the back somewhere, and she said "no way....but I'd like to have some 22lr too"! At that point I just left and the manager said she was going to manually change the stock status.....I doubt they can do that. It was either stolen or stashed by an employee, period.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Carmel/Westfield Wally. 8am. Shows 22lr 525 packs but are none on the shelf. They do have 6 boxes of the UMC Mega 250 45 auto, about 20 boxes of .223 Tula and some Fed 9mm 50 rounds there though.

Last edited:

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    That was a good tip, but I started to get 5 boxes and by the time I added in shipping (8.95) and tax it wasn't such a great deal, so I canceled. It would be different if you could order enough to make the shipping worthwhile.

Try adding items to your cart and leaving them there. As deals come up over a couple of weeks you can add more and they will stay in your cart. Once you have 3 or four there you can place the order combining the shipping to get everything together. The older items will probably back order but you won't pay extra shipping and you will get them when they get back in stock. If you can wait for some of the stuff and dont need it in three days. I can confirm it works and have done it. Plus I currently have the herters, Winchester and freedom 5.56, 223 sitting in my cart.

**Cabelas** edit

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom