• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    All is good. I got my score at Wally as well just a different one. Was hoping to get the same thing at 3 different Wally's n one night :-) no hard feelings. I just know they had them n at camby and lied to us are like most people are lazy. No biggi didn't meant to be mean lol. Carry one 8-)

Nobody lied (except maybe Ralph the sporting goods guy)

I bought the last boxes at Camby.

Ralph said they had nothing and had sold nothing. So I went to the front desk, had the manager check and sure enough she came out with it and I bought it.

I must have just beat you to it by 10 or 15 minutes.

I was in Martinsville earlier and nothing was on the shelves, so you got me there.

winstonwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    On the run
    The Camby inventory levels online have moved so someone bought something.

For the 555 packs
    Went from Out of Stock to In Stock around 4:30 pm
    Went to Limited Stock between 8:30pm and 9:30pm
    Went to Out of Stock between 9:30 and 10:30pm

The Winchester 1000 pack
    Went from Out of Stock to Limited Stock around 4:30pm and has stayed like that. Someone must have this baby hidden in the back real well...

I just scooped up two of the 1000rd M22 boxes by being polite but firm in asking. Trust me, if the app says its there then it is there. Whether it is being stashed by an employee is another matter.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I just scooped up two of the 1000rd M22 boxes by being polite but firm in asking. Trust me, if the app says its there then it is there. Whether it is being stashed by an employee is another matter.

Interesting. I should have asked specifically for that.

Either way - can't complain. Walked away with 3 bulk packs.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Nothing at WM Emmerson/465 or Fishers 96th st. I always look for a line up of customers, first tell tale sign around the cabinet and register, stumped with emptiness, 95% of the time.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Kirk, I think maybe some funny business happens as well. My daughter said Ralph never went and looked but had an assistant manager go look and that asst said no go, my daughter then went to store manager who went and checked and sure enough, there it was. Employees can buy when off clock, that includes lunch.

Brownsburg guy told me 3 people in store have ammo bin access and it takes 2 to enter. Sporting manager, store manager and asst manager.....don't know if that is true.

I have learned the different Walmarts have different policies. At my Walmart, the sporting good manger has to cheek in the ammo and she comes on at 730am. If you see it come on the app at night and go there, they will check for me to confirm, but wont or can't get it.

cavskillz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Went to Frankfort Walmart this morning because the app said they had 22lr in stock. Had to wait for someone then get another person but finally went in back and brought out about 8 boxes of winchester 555rnds. Got my 3 boxes and off to the range this weekend finally.
    :draw:

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Kirk, I think maybe some funny business happens as well. My daughter said Ralph never went and looked but had an assistant manager go look and that asst said no go, my daughter then went to store manager who went and checked and sure enough, there it was. Employees can buy when off clock, that includes lunch.

Brownsburg guy told me 3 people in store have ammo bin access and it takes 2 to enter. Sporting manager, store manager and asst manager.....don't know if that is true.

I have learned the different Walmarts have different policies. At my Walmart, the sporting good manger has to cheek in the ammo and she comes on at 730am. If you see it come on the app at night and go there, they will check for me to confirm, but wont or can't get it.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    5.56, .45 and some .40 available at Avon Walmart. No 22lr though.

Just came from the Avon Walmart. 5.56, 45 and some 40 available there. No 22lr (dag nab it!) but if you're in the area and need the other stuff, they had a few boxes.

Best,

Mack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Are there any places in the Indianapolis area with 9mm available? The Carmel Meijer, Carmel Dicks Sporting Goods, and M&J Firearms are out currently. I haven't been to the range in a few weeks now :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom