• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Any reasonably priced 9mm available in greater Lafayette? It's amazing what people are paying for 22lr and 9mm on Gunbroker.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Armslist and the classifieds here has some decent deals if you look hard enough.

From what I've found, not everyone is out to gouge.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Indy trading post has 9mm for $12 50 rounds. There zinc coated steel. I used a few boxes about 2 months ago just for range time and wasn't bad. Just had to clean gun after lol. That's about all I know of right now man. Hope this helps you!

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Indy trading post has 9mm for $12 50 rounds. There zinc coated steel. I used a few boxes about 2 months ago just for range time and wasn't bad. Just had to clean gun after lol. That's about all I know of right now man. Hope this helps you!

Does Indy Trading Post allow you to fire them at their range? I did not think they allowed steel case ammo.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I'm looking for 9mm on the south side of indy to shoot at the range any ideas?

On Friday I bought some Speer TMJ 9mm from Beech Grove Firearms. I think they were $17-18ea. They limit you to two boxes but still not bad for good ammo. Plus you can shoot at their range while you are there.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I think Indy Trading Post allows you to shoot steel cased ammo. I have gotten both yes and no answers from them.

anifong

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Marshall County, IN
    Jason, you found me out! Willl catch up via pm so as not to hijack this thread. Shipping kind of steep on the Natchez deal but ordered several bulk packs, so worth it not to step foot in a Walmart! Picked up a 15-22 over the weekend so gonna burn through my current supply pretty quick.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Anyone look for 22lr Indy Trading post has quite a few boxs in and even a 325 count box. Just picked up 6 boxes of blazer for $4.49 a box. Not bad I guess ahh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom