• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    See that big empty rack in the middle? That's where Walmart used to keep 9mm ammo. I gotta get me a .22 plinking pistol for practice...

ophBk.jpg

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    See that big empty rack in the middle? That's where Walmart used to keep 9mm ammo. I gotta get me a .22 plinking pistol for practice...

ophBk.jpg

I drive all over the tri-state area for work and stop at different walmarts looking for ammo and they almost all look like that. I guess everyone only shoots 9mm or only stocks up on 9mm. :dunno: No problem finding .45, .40, .38 special, or .357. I guess I need to get me a .45 so I can buy ammo or better yet I need to get going with my reloading plans.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I drive all over the tri-state area for work and stop at different walmarts looking for ammo and they almost all look like that. I guess everyone only shoots 9mm or only stocks up on 9mm. :dunno: No problem finding .45, .40, .38 special, or .357. I guess I need to get me a .45 so I can buy ammo or better yet I need to get going with my reloading plans.

You and me both. This ammo shortage BS is wearing on my nerves. I wouldn't really complain about the price if it were available! $14 for a box of S&B at Cabelas? Pass.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Walmart in Portage has ONE box of 100 rd 9mm WWB on the shelf. I'm not desperate enough to drive that far for one box, someone go swoop that up!

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Yes it is. At least till checkout:
    Subtotal Items: $10.49
    Shipping: $13.80
    Insurance: $ 0.80
    Order Total: $25.09

The shipping costs of these places is a scam and a half! Call the shop, place an order, and then ask if you can pick it up instead of shipping.. Not for webstore prices! :noway:

/rant

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    or you could order more than a SINGLE box to mitigate the cost of shipping.
    I didnt check to see if the shipping went up with the amount or not. Some online stores dont others do.

EDIT: I did check and sure enough I put 8 in there and it raised the shipping up as well. To $16.89. Which basically means Im paying $12.62 per box. Not horrible, but not great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom