I-get-around

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    https://secure.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?r=view&i=420349

Federal 525 packs for 24.99

According to the gang at RFC, its been going in and out of stock all day. So keep trying.

promo code GMT5 for $5 off for $50, GMT10 for $10 off for $100

For those who placed orders, there is bad news. Gander has a one box limit on bricks, but for some reason it let you order without a limit. Might have had something to do with the link coming from Slick guns. :dunno: I saw it on Rimfire central yesterday, and posted it here. I saw on RFC this afternoon that gander was cancelling orders that were for more than 1 box. I called customer service and my order was on 'hold for mgr review' status. The lady I talked to changed my order from 4 boxes to 1, and said it will go through now. Sorry to bust any one's hopes.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    They better cancel my order, not going to paid for shipping for one box of ammo. N_Dog no need to be sorry, no way for you to have known.

In case you live somewhere near the NE side, you can have your GM orders shipped for free to the store. That's what I do here in Lafayette. I drive right by the store every Friday. ;)

Like I posted, call them and see what they tell you. :ingo: From what I've seen on RFC, some orders slipped through.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Picked my wife and I G-42 .380 Glocks, any body have a local INDY link to reasonably priced ammo. I find our pistols like the Winchester White Box .380 from Wal-Mart, but its $18.84 + tax. OUCH a box of 50 rds.

Wal-Mart advertises for "Perefecta" but I never find any in .380.:ingo::draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom