• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    You are more likely to find it locally in the 20rd box for $20+. You might find the 50rd boxes at the 1500.

Gotcha, I wasn't sure if anyone was aware of a shop selling the 50 count boxes. I don't like paying $6 shipping per box of ammo unless it still ends up being significantly cheaper than what I can buy in store. I got 4 20 count boxes of those barnes jhp from cabellas with 10/box rebate making them run 6.99 per box of 20 after rebate.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Guys, I know most of you regulars should be well stocked by now, but if you're not, you need to be buying your ammo NOW. I've been watching inventory levels on a lot of sites since yesterday morning and I'm seeing large drops and a lot of stuff go out of stock. SG ammo now has a shipping delay notice on their website due to order volume. I've also seen stuff go out of stock and come back in at higher prices. Here is one example: this stuff was $24.99/50 rounds yesterday morning, it went out of stock and just now came back in stock at $34.99/50.
    MagTech 7.62x51mm Ammo M80 Ball 147 Grain FMJ

I've also been watching my bids on Gunbroker get outbid and prices are going 10 to 20% higher than they were this time last week.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guys, I know most of you regulars should be well stocked by now, but if you're not, you need to be buying your ammo NOW. I've been watching inventory levels on a lot of sites since yesterday morning and I'm seeing large drops and a lot of stuff go out of stock. SG ammo now has a shipping delay notice on their website due to order volume. I've also seen stuff go out of stock and come back in at higher prices. Here is one example: this stuff was $24.99/50 rounds yesterday morning, it went out of stock and just now came back in stock at $34.99/50.
    MagTech 7.62x51mm Ammo M80 Ball 147 Grain FMJ

I've also been watching my bids on Gunbroker get outbid and prices are going 10 to 20% higher than they were this time last week.

With all due respect, is anyone else reporting this? Links?

The last thing we need is another stupid panic buying spree that artificially bottlenecks supply. Not to mention the ****ing flipper parasites that grow out of such panics.

Our threats haven't changed, only the MSM poorly reporting them.

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    With all due respect, is anyone else reporting this? Links?

The last thing we need is another stupid panic buying spree that artificially bottlenecks supply. Not to mention the ****ing flipper parasites that grow out of such panics.

Our threats haven't changed, only the MSM poorly reporting them.

Just reporting the "news" so to speak.

Here's an example of what I was talking about on Gunbroker, exact same seller, exact same product.
    pre-shooting:
    100 Rounds 50 BMG Ammo APIT Match .50 cal New NR! : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
    100 Rounds 50 BMG Ammo APIT Match .50 cal New NR! : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
    post-shooting:
    I won't post any of the live auctions since that is against the rules, but the ones ending soon are up in the same price range.

At AIM, these were both in-stock this morning, but out now. You can look around their website and see that things are getting pretty thin for most of the popular calibers.
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...rtizan+PPU+9mm+124grn+FMJ+50rd+Box&groupid=46
    Prvi Partizan PPU .40SW 180grn JHP 50rd Box

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just reporting the "news" so to speak.

Here's an example of what I was talking about on Gunbroker, exact same seller, exact same product.
    pre-shooting:
    post-shooting:
    I won't post any of the live auctions since that is against the rules, but the ones ending soon are up in the same price range.

At AIM, these were both in-stock this morning, but out now. You can look around their website and see that things are getting pretty thin for most of the popular calibers.
    Prvi Partizan PPU 9mm 124grn FMJ 50rd Box
    Prvi Partizan PPU .40SW 180grn JHP 50rd Box

Thanks for getting back on this. Stuff to watch I guess...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom