• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    While I agree, I'll play devil's advocate. Wouldn't buying gun related products be a good way to sway Dicks over to the pro-gun side? These large corporations make their stances based off of which side results in the most money, not political beliefs.

Exactly why I will never buy from them again. Saving a few bucks isn't more important to me than giving my money to those who will desert me with a knee jerk reaction to the latest bad news.

How does pulling all of their AR's off the shelf result in more money from the antis?

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I voted last night at Dicks. Been wanting a heavy barrel .223 and they had their Savage model 11 VT on sale. Since I have one in .308 I know how well they shoot and with a couple deals they are pushing right now, I got it for about $430. If I can sell off the Bushnell scope and rings for $50-75 that will get me under $400. I'm happy at that price. Matt

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Surprise at Gander - a curious fellow was moving gun cases round on the shelving and found two 500-round Thunderbolt boxes. Since the limit was 500 per day, and I was standing right there when he asked for a price check, I got one of the boxes - $29. Timing is everything.

Last edited:

MBTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    Dicks still has the sale going on. Last day today. Yesterday I picked up a 325 round brick of Federal .22lr for $19.99, 100 round pack of WWB 9mm for $21.59, and 50 round box of Remington UMC .223 for $17.48.

The .223 is still kinda pricey when compared to what bulk/1000 round prices are but as far as 50 round boxes go, it's a decent price. I have enough .223 for now so I will just save my pennies and order some Wolf Gold .223 bulk next...

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Picked up some Eley Subsonic .22LR at the new Grey Wolf Firearms in Avon. A little more than I wanted to pay at 20 cents a round but I didn't have any and my new cans were begging for some. It looked like they had over 50 boxes on the shelf.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Picked up some Eley Subsonic .22LR at the new Grey Wolf Firearms in Avon. A little more than I wanted to pay at 20 cents a round but I didn't have any and my new cans were begging for some. It looked like they had over 50 boxes on the shelf.

Do you happen to have their address?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom