• Status
    Not open for further replies.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Rural King is having a sale on Blazer 9 mm right now. 12.99/box w/3/box rebate. Works out to 10/box with a limit of 10 boxes.

Thought that was a good 'out the door' price for 9....especially available locally.

They had a pallet of it at Columbus Rural King.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Rural King is having a sale on Blazer 9 mm right now. 12.99/box w/3/box rebate. Works out to 10/box with a limit of 10 boxes.

Thought that was a good 'out the door' price for 9....especially available locally.

They had a pallet of it at Columbus Rural King.

Fyi, its not a regular rebate in which you get money back to use where you want. Its in the form of a card to use only at rural king. Still a good price, though, for brass,

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI

I bought a couple thousand of rounds of it a couple of years ago and was very unimpressed with its reliability.

I have a old savage single shot 22 hornet. Its a family hand me down that I have no use for other than to pass it down to the next generation. Id like to get a few hundred rounds for it but .47 cents a round seems to be as low as it goes. Should I keep waiting and looking or it that just the price of it?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I bought a couple thousand of rounds of it a couple of years ago and was very unimpressed with its reliability.

I have a old savage single shot 22 hornet. Its a family hand me down that I have no use for other than to pass it down to the next generation. Id like to get a few hundred rounds for it but .47 cents a round seems to be as low as it goes. Should I keep waiting and looking or it that just the price of it?

Anything at or below 50 cents per round is a good price for 22 Hornet, PPU brand is probably your best bet and is good quality ammo.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Not ammo, but ammo CANS. Big R in Michigan City had made in the US .50cal ammo cans (New stock) for $10.99. Cheapest I've seen. Maybe other Big Rs in the state and IL have the same deal.

But! I did find some American Eagle .22LR hiding in a Walmart (South Bend) ammo case. Guy didn't know it was there...sure. $2.50 per 50. Would only sell me 2 boxes. But a few guys behind me saw what I found and they each bought their 2.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Great price, but the $40 shipping really hurts. Anyone know of a free shipping code for Palmetto?

The only way I got $40 shipping was for a full 1,000 case. That works out to about an extra 4 cents per round for the shipping. Not too much to ask and if you know a better place me and my 45acp would appreciate hearing about it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The only way I got $40 shipping was for a full 1,000 case. That works out to about an extra 4 cents per round for the shipping. Not too much to ask and if you know a better place me and my 45acp would appreciate hearing about it.

Not saying it's not a good deal, because it is. Just saying that the shipping makes it a lot less of a deal. If anyone knows of a free shipping code, that would really make a big difference. I'm used to buying a case of Geco .45 ammo from TargetSportsUSA for $350 with free shipping, so like I said, ~$340 is good, just not as good as the deal would be with lower shipping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom