Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Does Freedom Munitions reload or something? How do they keep their prices so low?

Yes. About Us

Freedom Munitions is proud to offer high quality new and re-manufactured ammunition utilizing the highest grade components available. All of our ammunition is manufactured in-house at our factory in Idaho and we have a team of experienced customer service representatives ready to assist you.

Madjack181

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Rochester
    The Walmart in Rochester always seems to have a good supply of most ammo. Sometimes can pick up .22 early Saturday morning before the vultures get there.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    $12 a box of 50 for Magtech 115 FMJ, 9 MM from Sportsman's Guide is a good buy. We're down to pre Newtown prices on 9 MM now.

I used to use $10 per box of 50rds of brass cased 9mm as my buying point. Here it is for $11 per 50. That's close enough for me.

Sellier & Bellot 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds SB9A

I especially like the S&B ammo because they pack the ammo in those boxes so closely you can fit more in an ammo can than you could of with other brands.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The part about the S&B 9mm I saw that really made me happy wasn't just the price. It's that three days later it's not all bought out and there's still plenty there for sale. The supply is catching back up to the demand and hopefully some time soon we'll be flush with ammo at dirt cheap prices. I'd love to see some bricks on 22lr on the shelves again at $20 each. I think we'll see close to that again by this Christmas, assuming no other panic hits.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Dick's at Tippy mall has a ton of 22 lr in stock... CCI, Winchester X & Remington Viper.

Thanks for the tip. Picked up 3 boxes of Minimags for a buddy who needs some. They're done to about 3000 rds of the CCI, but they have about 15-20 thousand rounds of the winchester 100 rd plastic packs. $9.99/limit 3 for both CCI and Winchester.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom