• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Buck Shot Guns 13th and Meridian Anderson had several bricks of Federal and boxes of sub-sonic Winchester and Remington. Yesterday. 1/29/2014 Nice Folks........:@ya:....<><Duce

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I remember back when $20 was a little high for that box of ammo that just sold out for $50. I've still got boxes of it from back when was that cheap and guys were saying "Why buy an extra box when you can always just drive down to walmart and buy more?"

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Beech Grove WM has plenty of Federal 9mm (14.97), Tula and Independence .223/5.56, and WWB .45.

Just picked up a box of the WWB .45 and 2 boxes of Fed 9mm

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    One of my LGS's had the Federal .22LR 525ct boxes in at 24.99 ea yesterday. They HAD 5 boxes total.

i wish i could even find it . i did not head to whittakers i just posted what i saw on Facebook.. 24.99 seems like a great price with what i am seeing , its few and far between when it can be found at a LGS in my parts other then Gander Mountain . they have it every Wednesday morning but you better get there early prepare to stand around for a few hours.. I am not doing that either

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    i wish i could even find it . i did not head to whittakers i just posted what i saw on Facebook.. 24.99 seems like a great price with what i am seeing , its few and far between when it can be found at a LGS in my parts other then Gander Mountain . they have it every Wednesday morning but you better get there early prepare to stand around for a few hours.. I am not doing that either

Same situation in my area and I am just not willing or able to be in the Wal Mart or Gander Mtn breakfast clubs. I bought two boxes yesterday when I stopped in at my LGS. I was not even looking for .22LR but felt like I couldnt pass it up. Honestly if I didnt have some other things coming up I would have bought all 5 boxes.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I just happened to stop in the Plainfield Walmart on my way to a job site and happened upon some .22s. They got in one case of federal bulk boxes, a couple cases of Remington golden bullets, and one box of m-22 Winchester which is 2 1000 round boxes. Got a box of m-22 and a couple of the federal, so my shelf is full for a little while at least.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'd certainly like to get a few more. I have one-and-a-half bricks and I just got a 10/22 to teach my son to shoot in the spring . . . don't know how long 800 rounds will last as excited as he was when we went to get it, heh.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    Bare Arms in Noblesville just posted on FB that they got a big shipment of .22lr "too much to list" (which may refer to the price, and not the quantity!)

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Bare Arms in Noblesville just posted on FB that they got a big shipment of .22lr "too much to list" (which may refer to the price, and not the quantity!)

I called and they said they have over 14,000 rds of .22 ranging from 50 rd boxes up too 555 rd boxes and in multiple manufactures and at first they would ship , then they changed there minds when i told them i was in Evansville they said sorry we do not have enough to ship.. local guys go get it… if there prices are fair

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    Just swung by Bare Arms. I saw Federal and Winchester bulk packs for $46. Also saw Federal 325 packs, I think they were maybe $32, something like that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Maybe the shortga eis over?

Just swung by Bare Arms. I saw Federal and Winchester bulk packs for $46. Also saw Federal 325 packs, I think they were maybe $32, something like that.

Get yer .22 ammo! No flipper necessary!

Wow no kidding! LGS out here has had 325 packs for $22 for a while now. You can actually have a fun time at range at that price. CCI is still $40 for the brick though. :dunno: They also just got in 100k 9mm according to the owner. Limit 500 .....at .30 a round. Not great but available. If this is happening in the Northeast the supply chain must be catching up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom