• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cubstuff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Indiana
    Greenfield Wal-Mart has Federal .45 50 rd boxes (Terrible new price of $24.XX though). They also had some American Eagle? .38 Special @ $21.97 for a 50 rd box, and Federal .357 @ $26.XX for a 50 rd box. No .22lr. I did see one box of Hornaday .17 HMR ammo, but did not see a price.

askeen289

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    The last few times I been to the Walmart in Southport they have seemed to have quite a bit of .45 ACP. The last time I was able to look there was Federal and Wincheste FMJ and Federal JHP but very little of anything else. Seems to be improving some because I have also seen 9mm on occasion as well. Does anyone else still try to use the Walmart App because it doesn't seem to be very accurate anymore? I seem to have better luck just going and looking than I do using the app. i don't get an opportunity to check the site as much as i would like too and wondered if anyone else had noticed issues with Walmart app as well.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I stopped using the so called apps. I used to work for walmart for a long time. And there is no way for them to get info on what they have instock because there inventory does not update like people think it does. Which is why the department managers go around scanning outs everyday ordering more crap that's already in the back. Ghostpickin is a huge problem which they run into with ammo. Since it comes in they do not get scanned in they just go to the department and people buy it before they can inventory it with a telason gun. Which in turn makes there counts wrong when they do check there inventory.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I stopped using the so called apps. I used to work for walmart for a long time. And there is no way for them to get info on what they have instock because there inventory does not update like people think it does. Which is why the department managers go around scanning outs everyday ordering more crap that's already in the back. Ghostpickin is a huge problem which they run into with ammo. Since it comes in they do not get scanned in they just go to the department and people buy it before they can inventory it with a telason gun. Which in turn makes there counts wrong when they do check there inventory.

Actually, the app is 100% accurate when it comes to ammo. If it says there is ammo, it is there. Every time I go to a walmart that has gotten 22 in, it has been there. I interned at the gas city distribution center as well so I to understand how the operations work, and that was last year.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I keep hearing people talk about better ammo prices than walmart, but Ive yet to see it. Lots of times people will put links on here to bulk ammo sales online, and even before shipping, per round, its more than ole wally world can sell it for.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    KS&E at Post Road and Pendleton Pike (Indy East Side) has plenty of 9/40/45 at around WM pricing (PMC AMMO) and you can buy in bulk. I was getting PMC 9mm 115 gr at $13.99 a box + tax, now its $14.50 a box of 50 rds + tax, other than Tula anybody finding 9mm cheaper?

KS&E 317-844-1040

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Was just in Walmart in Martinsville around 6:30pm and they had just got a truck in. Shelves were well stocked. Plenty of 9/40/45. .380 .38 spc .223 basically everything but .22.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom