• Status
    Not open for further replies.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Didn't someone say a huge shipment was coming in?

I think things are easing...just think that prices everywhere will take time to come down.

It all seems to run in cycles. Last week, the entire state was flooded with the 1000-round packs of Winchester M-22's. So far the last couple of days, it looks like the Remington 525's are king.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I just had to run back to the Camby Walmart for something, and swung by the ammo to see what was left... Not much it seems, 22lr and 9mm are gone, still some 45 50rd WWB.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They posted it on their page but Big Daddy's in Hagerstown got in cases of 9mm in various brands and a lot of PMC .223 and some .308 but I don't know the brand. They're not walmart prices but very reasonable (unless you count the WWB .45 100 packs for 71.00, don't know what happened there).

Chevyman540

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    LaPorte
    Cabela's has Remington .22lr in stock. Limit 1 brick per customer per day. Don't know how long they will last.

Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition : Cabela's

Didn't last long!! In stock, in cart, ordered, completed checkout. Then went to check order status, :xmad: backordered, then they canceled the order.:xmad::xmad:
    Spent 20 minutes on the phone with their customer service all they say was sorry. Still waiting for my other order from the 5/16. Well, maybe some time this year.
    Might be done with Cabela's!!

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Didn't last long!! In stock, in cart, ordered, completed checkout. Then went to check order status, :xmad: backordered, then they canceled the order.:xmad::xmad:
    Spent 20 minutes on the phone with their customer service all they say was sorry. Still waiting for my other order from the 5/16. Well, maybe some time this year.

Actually, it lasted several hours. Went in stock this morning around 4am or even earlier...

Eaglejet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    They just cancelled my large order for the Eagle subsonic you were able to backorder last week. I called also and they admit the website is messed up, but won't do anything about it

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    5.56 and .223 at Rural King Muncie, $14.99/box of 20.

About 45-50 boxes left when I was there (I got a few boxes).

Last edited:

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    5.56 and .223 at Rural King Muncie, $14.99/box of 20.

About 45-50 boxes left when I was there (I got a few boxes).
    Rural King in New Castle had the same thing this afternoon. Picked some up after some shooting fun at Wilbur Wright. Gotta love the Rural Kings. Wish we had some closer around Indy.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    There is a place down in KY that ships case ammo and usually has a good stock. I drive down every once in a while and buy some. It is not Walmart prices, but not too bad. Case shipping is $35.

The name is Whittaker Guns. They are the largest dealer in KY.

They just started a Facebook store and have a few items on it. This is by no means all the ammo they have. Getting through to them on the phone can be a challenge, but just per persistant.

https://www.facebook.com/whittakerguns/app_251458316228

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom