Greenwood
    I was just at the walmart on E. Washington and they had
    2-3 100rd pks of .40
    5-6 50rd pks of .40 HP
    4-5 50rd boxes of PPI 9mm
    3-4 boxes .45 Federal Hydra-shoks 20 rds,
    2-3 boxes .380 hydra shoks 20rds
    2-3 boxes of .380 Remington 50rds
    Guy that helped me said I could by 3 boxes of each caliber??????
    I didn't so there was at least what I listed above left on the shelf when I left about 6:15 this evening

Yeup. That store has its own rules!!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Looks like ammo is becoming more and more available and prices are dropping. I'd hate to be the guy that bought high with hopes of selling higher right now.

Looking like break even may be in danger.

:rockwoot: That will stink for people that really did by high and tried to sell higher. Gotta say it was a good experience meeting a lot of new people:patriot:
    Glad I didn't buy high :laugh: +1 to wally.

But ammo will more then likely go up at wally sooner then later. I have heard numerous rumors that Gander,Dicks and the bigger stores have been setting back a lot I mean a lot of ammo and in a few weeks will be flooding the stores with fully stocked shelves. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    :rockwoot: That will stink for people that really did by high and tried to sell higher. Gotta say it was a good experience meeting a lot of new people:patriot:
    Glad I didn't buy high :laugh: +1 to wally.

But ammo will more then likely go up at wally sooner then later. I have heard numerous rumors that Gander,Dicks and the bigger stores have been setting back a lot I mean a lot of ammo and in a few weeks will be flooding the stores with fully stocked shelves. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I'll believe it when I see it. I hope so for all thse caught unprepared.

Pardon me, but I have to take your wisdom with a grain of salt.

I remember a flood prediction from you a few weeks back that didn't materialize. At least all of the Indy Wally shoppers here said it didn't.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'll believe it when I see it. I hope so for all thse caught unprepared.

Pardon me, but I have to take your wisdom with a grain of salt.

I remember a flood prediction from you a few weeks back that didn't materialize. At least all of the Indy Wally shoppers here said it didn't.

Well I consider ALL THE AMMO THAT HAS BEEN coming in around the INDIANAPOLIS area to have been correct. Every store around here has got a rather decent supply of ammo in on each day. Note it does not stay in stock but they have gotten quite a bit of ammo in. A lot of .22,.223,9mm,.40,.45,357 etc... As I have the receipts and ammo to show for what ammo have been in at the wallys and the days it has been instock..... So I would take into account what I said true and I would think others might as well:popcorn:

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Well I consider ALL THE AMMO THAT HAS BEEN coming in around the INDIANAPOLIS area to have been correct. Every store around here has got a rather decent supply of ammo in on each day. Note it does not stay in stock but they have gotten quite a bit of ammo in. A lot of .22,.223,9mm,.40,.45,357 etc... As I have the receipts and ammo to show for what ammo have been in at the wallys and the days it has been instock..... So I would take into account what I said true and I would think others might as well:popcorn:

I hope this flood occurs "downstate" as well! lol
    I could use some! Did OK tho, in the mean times.

Hope you are Correct, WOOD!

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    CCI .22 LR

Dick's Plainfield has 500 round bricks of CCI Standard Velocity .22 LR for $39.99. Still several on the shelf as of about 10:00 am. Limit 1.

Walmart Brownsburg and Avon have .45 Auto.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm at Rural King Columbus. They have 12 cases of wWB 556 for 14.99/box. Not sure how many boxes in a case.also, they have 40 and 9mm. The 9mm comes to a $1 a round.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    appleglen walmart has 50rd thunderbolt 22lr 12 boxes left. Not sure on price wife called and said she was snagging 3 box limit no price on the shelf i told her they should be 2 bucks and some change.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    What I would really like is:
    - subsonic ~147gr 9mm
    - 300 AAC Blackout subsonic
    - PRVI PPU bthp 69 or 72 gr .223
    - CCI .22 stingers

Those are my preferred factory loads. I hate having a bunch of stuff that doesn't fly like I know it should. If anyone stumbles across one of these post in here please. Thanks!

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom