• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Damn wish i would find it in stock around here. That would be a good day for my wife, kids, and i been itchin to brake in the new rifle down at hillside range.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I got mind at Castleton 2hours ago friend was at greenwood about the same time they had a lot more on floor than castleton

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well shucks, been hearing rumors about local Wal-Marts getting ready to really re-stock, horse hockey I say, been to the Fishers 96th st WM and Meijers Fri and Sat mornings to be greeted by the same bare shelves, anywho the sales clerk who comes in at 8 am at the Fishers Wal-Mart says each day around 7:30 am the same guys are there to see and snatch what little may be put out that day. Guys like me don't have a chance. So I have four 50 rd boxes of .40 Fed, and the wife has three 50 rd boxes of 9mm, that will be one session in May, June, and July for her. Instead of twice a month, we'll be down to once a month, then who knows, I guess I will get to practice one more time in May, June, July, and August when my range membership expires, no reason to re-new. No reason to stop by the WM's on my way home from work anymore either searching for ammo, just on the days I need beef jerky or to load my gas card.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Yea, and hope you beat the 10 other people, who know exactly when everything is coming in, and snatch it all first. No thanks, I actually work for a living. Im glad I put some ammo back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom