• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Funny one! More then 99% of the time I am. Called n talked to manager there and they said it didn't show bc it never got scanned in and sold before they could add it. Don't know if that's true but what the said

Often shows up on the app before the truck even arrives to the store, so....it wouldn't be scanned in at that time....

henry0reilly

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Crawfordsville Wal-mart

As of 3 p.m. Wal-mart in Crawfordsville had 3 boxes of Winchester 38 Special 125 grain jhp +P at $24 something a box.

Two boxes of Tula steel cased 40 S&W

Four boxes of Tula steel case 7.62x39

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I can't believe it. I just spent $45 on 375 rounds of CCI AR tactical 22lr. at a local Avon gun shop. They had some 50 rd boxes of 9mm Tullamo and 1 box of 100 rounds of UMC 9mm JHP on the shelf as well. Also some 38 spcl. If/when anyone finds some cheap 22lr on the west side, please pm me.

Best,
    Mack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    I can't believe it. I just spent $45 on 375 rounds of CCI AR tactical 22lr. at a local Avon gun shop. They had some 50 rd boxes of 9mm Tullamo and 1 box of 100 rounds of UMC 9mm JHP on the shelf as well. Also some 38 spcl. If/when anyone finds some cheap 22lr on the west side, please pm me.

Best,
    Mack

Why would you do that? That is one of the biggest issues is people choosing to pay the outrageous prices. If everyone bought from Dicks, Gander, Wal-mart, etc and paid normal prices and not paying insane secondary market prices ammo prices would return to normal. There was 22LR all over the past two days and there is still a good amount in stock on 96th and in Avon.

The reason prices have stayed so high is that people are paying them.

Use the Wal-Mart app and it will let you know when and where ammo is.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Why would you do that? That is one of the biggest issues is people choosing to pay the outrageous prices. If everyone bought from Dicks, Gander, Wal-mart, etc and paid normal prices and not paying insane secondary market prices ammo prices would return to normal. There was 22LR all over the past two days and there is still a good amount in stock on 96th and in Avon.

The reason prices have stayed so high is that people are paying them.

Use the Wal-Mart app and it will let you know when and where ammo is.

When I went this am there was nothing but .22lr 50 round boxes left?

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I appreciate your thoughts. The Walmart app continues to let me down. It showed Federal Lightning in stock at Avon Walmart yesterday and today but when I went in there this morning they had none... yet the app still showed "in stock". Even now it says "in stock" but if I really don't want to head there for the third time in three days without success. Yes, I think I did pay too much for this box of CCI Tactical (looks like double what I should have). But I'm taking my son out this weekend again for some plinking and practice and this is the only stuff I've seen actually in stock for weeks. Yup, pretty expensive for plinking.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    First n line too. Was nice gettn up at 6:30 and getting a nice score. Payed to be the early bird if ya know what I mean! Anything else we wanna ad? Oh and by the way 3/4 of the stuff is gone if it makes u feel any better? Maybe u posting that will help sell the other 1/4 8-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom