• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sorry but I highly doubt your order will go through. PSA puts ammo up and everyone on gunbot floods the site and crashes it. Look at the bright side. That 9mm once you added shipping would have been close to $18 a box which is overpriced for what it was.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sorry but I highly doubt your order will go through. PSA puts ammo up and everyone on gunbot floods the site and crashes it. Look at the bright side. That 9mm once you added shipping would have been close to $18 a box which is overpriced for what it was.

It crashed. I can't even get back in there and when I try to log in it doesn't recognize my username I had just created...which tells me my order didn't go through.

Oh well...just means I didn't really need it.

I was ordering 500 rounds so at 11 bucks shipping it wouldn't have been so bad. I payed 17/box(overpriced place...needed a box to go plinking) for 9 prior to it disappearing off the shelves in January...so I considered 16/box reasonable. Granted..I paid 10/box for reloads that I love...but those are gone now so I need more. what was that stuff before the rush? 12/box maybe?

Whoops...looks like it did go through.

Last edited:

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    One thing I have read about people trying at different walmarts when items are shown in stock but told by the gun counter they dont have it is taking the item number to the service counter and asking for a manager to run the number. Amazingly items start showing back up when a manager gets involved. I don't know personaly if this works as I have not tried to buy ammo from walmart in months.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm at Elmore's they have 9mm hollow point. 45, 357, 40 and several other handgun calibars

Don't shoot any of it so I don't know if it is good price

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wally in beech grove lots of 9mm in now hurrrrry, 45 as well!

App is 100% for me. Even when says n stock it might not have been out out yet! That's why sometimes it's not gotta ask ;) 3 for 3 so far today

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Top Guns in Terre Haute has 9mm for sale. $20 for 50rnds and 35$ for 100 rounds. A guy came out of the gun shop and told me Terre Haute Guns has 22lr ammo. $49.99 for 500 box. I said no thanks but just a heads up!

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I just got 1500 rounds of WPA 9mm from 21st Century at $170 per 500. I've gotten better for less...but these days that's an outright steal! :)

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    Man it suck being so far away south. The app dont work for me. My local store NEVER show in stock. The one in spencer and linton show in stock but when call they either are out or were told they dont have any in. I really dont want to drive 1hr to go home empty handed.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    App shows Federal 9mm in Southport and in Greenwood but both have bare shelves. Maybe it'll be stocked in the AM - dunno.

Yes, if it says in stock take that as it will be stocked the following morning as first thing in the morning people are wIting and buy it pretty quick.

Tomorrow morning at 8 o clock schererville walmart will have winchester 555 bulks of .22 lr and 9mm stocked, was just in there because I saw it was in stock and the ladh told me to be there at 8, so just a heads up.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies has a bunch of 22LR, with a two-box limit per person per day. It is a brand I do not recognize and expensive, $5.00 for 50 rounds, but they do have it. Also CCI Stingers for more than twice that price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom