• Status
    Not open for further replies.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    E.96th St. Walmart has ammo. At least 40 boxes of various .22LR, couple cases of 9mm 100 count boxes ( Winchester and federal) some 223 and some .40 as well. I didn't see any .45. Limit one box per caliber.

Mephitical

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just left fishers Walmart and they had 22 Long rifle bulk Winchester, 5.56 Winchester and federal 100 round packs of 9 mm, and 40 Smith & Wesson all in stock.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    All gone at 31 Wally :/ missed it all damn it

Sorry! I must say that I made it this time! I have been there 3 times over the past week and a half to achieve nothing! Today, I arrived to find multiple different things in stock. However, there was a small line....

I landed my spot 4th in line behind some guy getting a fishing license and two others. Then two others showed up behind me. (mind you, there were about 14 boxes of .223 in the case). The cashier took forever to complete the fishing license and then sold 3 boxes of .223 to one guy before getting called off to help with some tires or something. We were all surprised...

Finally, Bill showed up and grabbed all the remaining boxes as we all wanted some. So, 2nd guy gets his 3, I get my 3, and likewise to the gentleman behind me. The first guy that scored the 3 boxes from the first cashier managed to take up the end of the line and buy a few more boxes of something else (since all the .223 was now gone) - I can't blame him....

.....Finally got myself 3 measly 'ol boxes of Tula .223:ar15:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Which east side location? I need some pistol ammo for some family members next weekend and I can't find it anywhere.

This was the Dick's at Washington Sq. Mall on the east side of Indy (US 40/Washington St.). It was Friday, around noon time. One guy who I believed walked in with me made a beeline to where ever. I wasn't really there for ammo, there for something else, but I always check for ammo at such places that carry it. The guy was already there and a clerk had just arrived to help him. She gave us prices and he purchased a box of 9mm (she actually sat it aside for him). He asked about buying both cases (500 rounds total) and she said only one. As I was leaving two more guys were coming up. So Friday around noon might be the time to check it out.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I give up on trying to find ammo in town. A waste of time not to mention a downer every time I look. All my ammo is coming from online from now on. Or what I can snag at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sportman's Warehouse: CCI .40 $21.99/50 + shipping, limit 2

CCI Independence 40 S&W 180 FMJ - Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportman's Warehouse: Fiocchi 45ACP $23.99/50 + shipping, limit 2

Fiocchi 45 Auto 230gr FMJ - Sportsman's Warehouse

Sportsman's Warehouse: CCI 45ACP $24.99/50 + shipping, limit 2

CCI Independence 45 Acp 230 Fmj - Sportsman's Warehouse

I'm also keeping these up to date on my Central IN Ammo Alerts twitter feed.

The .45 is all done. I was able to snag one box of the Fiocchi....I had 2 in my cart but it said 'only 1 left'...

5.95 shipping for ammo! That was unbelievable...

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hey Ya'll....
    I'm at the Walmart in Avon now and I see...
    .380 remington and federal personal defence
    .223 tulammo
    7mm
    7.62x39
    30-30
    22-250

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom