• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    What i find as some BULL C. h. I. t. Is that the Wally on east Washington had 100 round pack of .223 federal as per the Walmart app and never saw it on shelf... That's some BS

Apparently you gotta ask them when it's being released. I saw "in stock" on the same thing on 86th St. Walmart but didn't see it. Apparently it was set to be released the following morning.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    What i find as some BULL C. h. I. t. Is that the Wally on east Washington had 100 round pack of .223 federal as per the Walmart app and never saw it on shelf... That's some BS
    The older guy that works in the sporting goods on E Wash Wally has an FFL (according to him) and I have long suspected that he is one of those employees that might be putting some aside. I may be wrong, but........

Interpon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Just cleaned out cabellas in pa near reading...traveling for work. 9mm lawman speer, 500 rounds for about 180 bucks

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Crunch time eh? I have six (50rd) boxes of Federal .40 FMJ, and five (50rd) boxes of the 9mm FMJ. I am going to shoot one box (50rds) of the .40 to even things out and not shoot again till 11 APR 13. Then we go on once a month till the ammo runs out, impacted will be the range membership which expires in August 13, no use renewing it if you cannot shoot 200 rds of .40 and 9mm a month. Anybody else going to have to cut back?!?

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    So first bad experience at Wally on east Washintion. Says they got a order of .22lr in win super x. Had guy scan says they have 11. Well he couldn't find them. He was reluctant to scan and said he couldn't, but then I said can I see a manger! He then proceeded to scan then then went n back n lock and that's what he told me. So don't come by they supposedly have nadda.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    The older guy that works in the sporting goods on E Wash Wally has an FFL (according to him) and I have long suspected that he is one of those employees that might be putting some aside. I may be wrong, but........

I've talked to Mark a handful of times...he has a C&R liscense to be exact. He told me a while back that when ammo comes in it goes straight into a lockbox, until a manager or he stocks it. They had a lot of ammo come up missing in the past, hence the lockbox situation. The E Wash store is terrible about getting somebody to unlock the case, if nobody is working sporting goods at the time....

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I've talked to Mark a handful of times...he has a C&R liscense to be exact. He told me a while back that when ammo comes in it goes straight into a lockbox, until a manager or he stocks it. They had a lot of ammo come up missing in the past, hence the lockbox situation. The E Wash store is terrible about getting somebody to unlock the case, if nobody is working sporting goods at the time....

If it's the same older gentleman that I'm thinking of, he has always been very helpful for me. Seems like a nice guy too. I grew up in the neighborhood about a mile behind that WalMart. I'm in Anderson right now, but when I come into town to visit my mother I'll stop at the WalMart to check ammo, and the last two times they had what I needed on the shelf (.45 and .32). Maybe I'm just lucky. Because I've bought ammo there twice since I've seen ANYTHING on my local WalMart's shelf. I'll be stopping by there again saturday morning to try my luck again, but I'm increasingly more doubtful.

PS. I don't have a smartphone or anything, so I can't try that app everyone seems to be talking about :(

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    If it's the same older gentleman that I'm thinking of, he has always been very helpful for me. Seems like a nice guy too. I grew up in the neighborhood about a mile behind that WalMart. I'm in Anderson right now, but when I come into town to visit my mother I'll stop at the WalMart to check ammo, and the last two times they had what I needed on the shelf (.45 and .32). Maybe I'm just lucky. Because I've bought ammo there twice since I've seen ANYTHING on my local WalMart's shelf. I'll be stopping by there again saturday morning to try my luck again, but I'm increasingly more doubtful.

PS. I don't have a smartphone or anything, so I can't try that app everyone seems to be talking about :(

Ok so I went back and asked again. He looked n case and said we didn't have. I then asked can u check the lock box? He said oh how you know about that? I just said can u check please. He was gone 15 min and came back and just said empty. He also didn't sound very reassuring with his answer. I just have up. F it. But I still call BS

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    9mm bulk reloads at Dick's at Trader's Point around Noon today

Stopped in at Dick's at 465 and 86th street (West Side) and they had two boxes (250 rounds) of 9mm factory reloads on the shelf behind the hunting counter. $65 a box I think. I don't have a 9 anymore. I just stopped in to see if they had any 22lr. Nadda. If you need 9mm, they at least had some around lunch time.
    Good luck.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    Crunch time eh? I have six (50rd) boxes of Federal .40 FMJ, and five (50rd) boxes of the 9mm FMJ. I am going to shoot one box (50rds) of the .40 to even things out and not shoot again till 11 APR 13. Then we go on once a month till the ammo runs out, impacted will be the range membership which expires in August 13, no use renewing it if you cannot shoot 200 rds of .40 and 9mm a month. Anybody else going to have to cut back?!?

I haven't been out in quite some time. All my ammo is on reserve - I only shoot what I can buy, and lately that is absolutely ZERO.

Getting a little frustrated that I live less than a mile from Bradis but can't get any ammo. (Well, they did have 4 boxes of 20 rounds, Law Enforcement, .223 - for $25 a box) I haven't been back since :noway:

I grow more and more disappointed with this whole deal as the days pass.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I haven't been out in quite some time. All my ammo is on reserve - I only shoot what I can buy, and lately that is absolutely ZERO.

Getting a little frustrated that I live less than a mile from Bradis but can't get any ammo. (Well, they did have 4 boxes of 20 rounds, Law Enforcement, .223 - for $25 a box) I haven't been back since :noway:

I grow more and more disappointed with this whole deal as the days pass.

Check walmart more often. I bought all the .223 I own from the Camby walmart in January. They get it in but it sells quick.

zhigdon91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    southside indy
    just about every walmart in indy gets ammo everyday idk if they are holding some back or not but i work at UPS and see a ton of ammo going to walmarts everyday. but for some reason everytime i go there is nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom