• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Except it says it's on back order with a tentative arrival at Cabela's of 4/25. Good news is they won't charge my card and I can cancel if I find some before then

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    100 rds are still in stock. I didn't realize the shipping was as much as the rounds themselves. Damn almost .15 per round. ugh Expected delivery 4/3

Edited: It was subsonic. Order canceled. I need to drink my coffee I just got up. lol

Last edited:

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I was jus n the Walmart in Collumbus. They are now liniting ammo purchases to 1 box per day. That's fine if it was a brick of .22, but for a box of 20 shells .... :(

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I was just told there is a new policy at the Walmart in Avon. They'll be putting it out sometime between 8 PM and 7 AM. This is sporadic and will not always be at the same time.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just an FYI for those looking to catch deals at Cabelas or Sportsman Guide. At cabelas most items have several different item numbers. If you can find the alternate item number and use the search function with that item number you can find some better deals. For example the bulk remington 22 that was in stock today. If you looked up this Item : FD-212176 (number now dead). It reduced the cost per box by a few dollars (Under $30 shipped). Sportsmans guide does the same thing. Also use coupon code spgsave313 to save around $20 off a $175 purchase at sportsman guide.

Last edited:

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    I ordered the 9mm from Cabelas at the 5 box limit last night but the website let me place another order for 5 boxes. Of course I had to pay another $13 for shipping :rolleyes:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    What i find as some BULL C. h. I. t. Is that the Wally on east Washington had 100 round pack of .223 federal as per the Walmart app and never saw it on shelf... That's some BS

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom