• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • futurefrogman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I believe that its going to be gradual as well. Considering that the UN recognizes that a firearm is just a club without bullets, I suspect that there will exorbitant taxes on ammunition. I think that the first real step towards eliminating the second amendment will be the government making it illegal to transfer ownership of guns. Eventually, you may have to take a government class to buy a new firearm. Then, the funding for those classes will mysteriously dry up...

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Second - it's NOT terror of the blue hats - it's ANGER that these dips**ts (including the POS Obama) are trying to violate our rights and our Constitution.
    What part of the FACT that Obama said he wants to ban guns don't you get? Did you miss the news that hours after the election, Obama contacted the UN and told them that he was ready to start (again) on the treaty? HOURS!

You're not frightened, you're angry. Mea culpa. There is still no evidence that the CiC is making an attempt to curtail our rights under the 2nd. Obama's personal ideology is not salient if he makes no attempt to implement it as policy. In the absence of any effort to do so we can relax. Barry is a person as well as the PotUS and entitled to his beliefs.

As for the treaty you lot have been banging on about, it doesn't threaten domestic firearm ownership. Full stop.

I'm glad that not everyone is as trusting (read blind) to the corruption of this administration and that of the United Nations and their agenda.
    And, YES, we are a SOVERIEGN NATION no matter what your dis-educators told you. We just have to find a way to correct the dis-education and the "head in the sand" ("leave me alone, I don't want to know the truth") crowd mentality.

Obama wanted to destroy this country and he has the help of the "I see no evil, hear no evil" - "give me 'free' stuff" freeloaders/timid/misguided souls in getting it done. But there are those of us who are awake - more every day. (Thank God!)

You truly believe that our Commander in Chief sought office in order to "destroy this country," and your only support for this claim is to point to an unimplemented treaty that wouldn't actually violate US sovereignty in any way?

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    You're not frightened, you're angry. Mea culpa. There is still no evidence that the CiC is making an attempt to curtail our rights under the 2nd. Obama's personal ideology is not salient if he makes no attempt to implement it as policy. In the absence of any effort to do so we can relax. Barry is a person as well as the PotUS and entitled to his beliefs.

As for the treaty you lot have been banging on about, it doesn't threaten domestic firearm ownership. Full stop.

You truly believe that our Commander in Chief sought office in order to "destroy this country," and your only support for this claim is to point to an unimplemented treaty that wouldn't actually violate US sovereignty in any way?

Chicago ATF Agent Up for National Leadership Role | NBC Chicago

Obama continues ban on importation of 600,000 historical, collectible M1 Carbine rifles; Fate of 86,000 Garands still in doubt | The Daily Caller

Judge Upholds ATF Gun Rule for SW Border States - ABC News

It would seem that he has made some attempts to implement his beliefs.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN

Before I go to the trouble of fact checking those links, please explain how any of those articles describe an effort on the part of the PotUS to curtail 2nd amendment rights.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Before I go to the trouble of fact checking those links, please explain how any of those articles describe an effort on the part of the PotUS to curtail 2nd amendment rights.

Did you not watch the debates? :rolleyes:

You remind me of my cousin. I think that even if Obama stood in front of him and told him his real plans for our country, he would say the Republicans are lying about what he said. Hopeless!:n00b:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I think that even if Obama stood in front of him and told him his real plans for our country, he would say the Republicans are lying about what he said. Hopeless!:n00b:

This would be less common if they hadn't made a point of campaigning on a platform of lies for the last 10 years.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Big O has a bigger fish to fry.
    Apparently no one gave him the news that he won the election. He's still in campaign mode.

I don't know why anyone would trust him further than they can throw him on ANY issue, or why gun owners in particular should relax.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

:dunno: Maybe he watched that Obama movie. There's some crazy stuff in that...

Personally, I don't like the guy, but I don't think he's actively trying to destroy America.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Apparently no one gave him the news that he won the election. He's still in campaign mode.

I don't know why anyone would trust him further than they can throw him on ANY issue, or why gun owners in particular should relax.
    I don't believe the house and senate will pass any gun related legislation. These people want to keep their jobs!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    :dunno: Maybe he watched that Obama movie. There's some crazy stuff in that...

Personally, I don't like the guy, but I don't think he's actively trying to destroy America.

He is "dismantleing" the Constitution. He ignores the laws of the Constitution. He uses the Executive Order (illegally) to go around Congress when he knows that they won't do what he wants.
    A president doesn't make laws!! Congress does. The only time a president is supposed to use the Executive Order is in an emergency (eg: if our country is attacked) when Congress isn't available. He is working to give away our soveriegnty to the UN. (a president doesn't go to the UN to get permission to go to war with another country) He has had our credit rating downgraded TWICE - the first time in our history. He gives "aid & comfort" to our enemies. (guns & money) and SO much more. Think about it.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    You really believe he is that stupid as to do so accidentally?

smiley_laugh.gif

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I think that if people would worry about each other and the people of this country instead of what a god damn politician is supposedly gonna do, we would be a lot better off as a society. I have yet to find anyone who would be willing to go door to door and try to collect firearms from people. I know they did it in Aussie land, but they did not have 200 million gun owners either. It's not gonna happen. No one is that stupid. Just go out and talk to people, they don't want it either. You call that a "police state" and that isn't good for anyone. Yeah, big cities on the East Coast are firearm prohibitive and so is California, but if SHTF they will be the first to go, so???? And not just saying that to say it. Sibling lives in NYC(upper Manhattan) would say the same to said person. You might not like the fact that he won the election, but he did twice popular and electoral. So imo that is who should be in office. If you don't like it and can't bring yourself to deal with it, move to Mexico.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I think that if people would worry about each other and the people of this country instead of what a god damn politician is supposedly gonna do, we would be a lot better off as a society. I have yet to find anyone who would be willing to go door to door and try to collect firearms from people. I know they did it in Aussie land, but they did not have 200 million gun owners either. It's not gonna happen. No one is that stupid. Just go out and talk to people, they don't want it either. You call that a "police state" and that isn't good for anyone. Yeah, big cities on the East Coast are firearm prohibitive and so is California, but if SHTF they will be the first to go, so???? And not just saying that to say it. Sibling lives in NYC(upper Manhattan) would say the same to said person. You might not like the fact that he won the election, but he did twice popular and electoral. So imo that is who should be in office. If you don't like it and can't bring yourself to deal with it, move to Mexico.

Are you for real?? Do you really think that this is connected to the fact that he "won" the election? That that is the reason for this discussion? The only difference is that he doesn't have to worry about losing a re-election now, so there is nothng to stop him from doing all those things he's been wanting to do. Please go to WhiteHouse.gov and read some of the stuff in there (his "laws" - NDAA - updated, etc.

Why do you people only see and hear what YOU want him to say & do? You apparently blocked out the statements that he has made. HOURS after the election, he contacted his people at the UN and told them that he was ready to move ahead with their gun ban agenda. (He didn't do it earlier because he was afraid that he would lose the election.) Read all the so called "laws" (illegal) that he has written and signed into "law" (illegally) (As stated before; presidents do NOT write laws, Congres writes the bills, then if they pass both the House & Senate, the bill goes to the president to either sign into law (legal) or veto the bill. (Which can then go back to Congress to either be dropped or they can over-ride his veto) Open your eyes, pull your head out of the sand.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Back er' down fellas. Not saying you have to like him, just saying that he was elected not once, but twice by the majority of voters. Gun manufactures collectively, especially in the last few years, have just as much money as any other big lobby. Combine them with the NRA, GOA, NAGR, CCRKBA, and you have a wad of money to lobby with. It ain't gonna happen. Don't believe the hype! What's up with all of the shops hating the POTUS? They should have a picture of him hanging in every shop across the country behind the counter with the words "salesman of the decade" It just really doesn't make good business sense to me. If I owned a shop I would hope for a Democrat to win almost always. It's good/real good for business:dunno: Don't believe the hype.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Back er' down fellas. Not saying you have to like him, just saying that he was elected not once, but twice by the majority of voters. Gun manufactures collectively, especially in the last few years, have just as much money as any other big lobby. Combine them with the NRA, GOA, NAGR, CCRKBA, and you have a wad of money to lobby with. It ain't gonna happen. Don't believe the hype! What's up with all of the shops hating the POTUS? They should have a picture of him hanging in every shop across the country behind the counter with the words "salesman of the decade" It just really doesn't make good business sense to me. If I owned a shop I would hope for a Democrat to win almost always. It's good/real good for business:dunno: Don't believe the hype.

You have come to the problem underlying the situation with the boy who cried "WOLF!" One of these times, there really will be a wolf, and with the condition of the republic and the number of people left who actually value constitutional rights and those who would give them up for largess and/or fear of the government, it looks to me like that wolf is awfully close. Don't forget that the French revolution of 1789 was sparked by a nearly identical set of circumstances with those we have now.

Complacency can be a very dangerous thing. I am satisfied that so much of the damage that has been done has happened relatively unopposed because of the prevailing believe 'this is America. That can't happen here.' Unfortunately, it has been happening in numerous ways. The argument to which you are clinging could just as easily been applied to any of the previous major rights grabs. Someone living in 1930 would never have believed that they would see the NFA, social security, or government reading your mail as is now being done electronically. Unfortunately, the expansions progressively get to be more intrusive and more brazen. Be vigilant. Be very vigilant. It may just save you some major problems.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

See? Obama did bring about "change". Back in the day, only old school right wing rednecks would pitch the "love it or leave it" mantra. Now kool ade drinking Obama supporters have caught on to the idea. Love Obama,or move to Mexico. Gotta love it.

Top Bottom