• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Yeah, so? Experiments for atmospheric seeding have been going on before we even had airplanes. Thus far no one in this thread has said it has never been done, only that it is not currently being done on a widespread basis for any real reason. Nothing you quoted in your wall o text gave any evidence of that.

not currently being done? try this...
    WEATHER MODIFICATION: cloud seeding, atmospheric services - Weather Modification, Inc.

Weather Modification Association

Weather Modification

North American Weather Modification Council

North American Weather Consultants - Cloud Seeding/Weather Modification

Weather Modification, Bill Gates and NASA » Weather Modification, Bill Gates and NASA | GeoengineeringWatch.org

TWMA - Home

https://www2.ucar.edu/news/weather-modification-multimedia-gallery

that should be enough to convince anyone...

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Take a trip to a nursing home , go visit any one in town .

Then maybe you'll understand something called " quality of life " . Life expectancy is going up but that alone doesn't tell the whole story .

It's not that when your 90 your gonna feel like your 50 again , we now have the drugs to keep you alive well past the point in which you should've naturally died .

Unless your Bill Gates for the most part , older folks lives aren't pretty unless you like sittin in a chair / bed all day soiling yourself .

No need to take me to school on nursing homes, I lost both of my parents last year and both were in nursing homes. Dad made 92 and mom made 89 so I got plenty of time in at the homes as their lives came to an end. Actually their quality of life was really good until the last 2 or 3 years, so whatever ill effects are supposed to accrue from the weather experiments, secret or public, didn't seem to change their health.

Just like climate change, I'm not buying that terrible effects are right around the corner, that's all.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tonnes of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth, argue that a "plan B" for climate change will be needed

What plane is flying at 30 miles (158 thousand feet) leaving [STRIKE]con[/STRIKE]chemtrails?

U2 had a 70,000' ceiling. SR-71 had a 85,000' ceiling.

I remember being a little kid and the contrails hanging around for long periods of time.... holding my toy planes up as if they were flying on the 'roads' made by the real planes.... good memories. ahhhh how I hate my cubicle... I'd much rather be outside in the fresh non-govt-chemtrail-poluted air....

-rvb

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    conspiracy-keanu.jpg

What if geoengineering is causing global warming?

Top Bottom