• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    What they're saying is nobody signs a "I won't shoot you, I promise!" treaty if they're not already shooting people. One signs a peace treaty to end war/aggression/fighting and not simply to prevent it - as an example.

They're trying to use the treaty as evidence of the activities happening but I don't know that it works both ways.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The CFR released a document explaining the geoengineering theory.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Unilateral Geoengineering - Council on Foreign Relations

(Pages 3-4)

Geoengineering Strategies
    Among all geoengineering schemes, those currently considered most feasible involve increasing the planetary albedo, that is, reflecting more sunlight back into space before it can be absorbed. There are a number of different methods that could be used to increase the planet’s reflectivity:
    1. Add more small reflecting particles in the upper part of the atmosphere (the stratosphere which is located between 15 and 50 kilometers above the Earth’s surface).
    2. Add more clouds in the lower part of the atmosphere (the troposphere)
    3. Place various kinds of reflecting objects in space either near the earth or at a stable location between the earth and the sun.
    4. Change large portions of the planet’s land cover from things that are dark (absorbing) such as trees to things that are light (reflecting) such as open snowcover or grasses.

[…]

Stratospheric Aerosols

Adding more of the right kind of fine particles to the stratosphere can increase the amount of sunlight that is reflected back into space.
    Applied to geoengineering, various technologies could be used to loft particles into the stratosphere, such as naval guns, rockets, hot air balloons or blimps, or a fleet of highflying aircraft. Potential types of particles for injection include sulfur dioxide, aluminum oxide dust or even designer self-levitating aerosols that might be engineered to migrate to particular regions (e.g. over the arctic) or to rise above the stratosphere (so as not to interfere in stratospheric chemistry).

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Creating a shill account now?

I point you to your opening statement:

"The evidence demonstrates that the primary purpose of the public nuisance of Geoengineering is to cause bodily injury and premature death with malice aforethought"

Still haven't seen any evidence... Point in fact there are treaties in place which prevent weather modification for use as a warfare technique.

that's not my account... i've been at work all night. funny coincidence though...

IndyJill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    Creating a shill account now?

I point you to your opening statement:

"The evidence demonstrates that the primary purpose of the public nuisance of Geoengineering is to cause bodily injury and premature death with malice aforethought"

Still haven't seen any evidence... Point in fact there are treaties in place which prevent weather modification for use as a warfare technique.

Definitely not a "shill" account. But now that it's apparent that you make assumptions quickly, one can see why you refuse to open your mind to the reality of the topic of discussion at hand.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here are a couple articles discussing the geoengineering and its possible effects.

Geoengineering Could Slow Down Global Water Cycle | ScienceDaily

The sunshade schemes include placing reflectors in space, injecting sulfate or other reflective particles into the stratosphere, or enhancing the reflectivity of clouds by injecting cloud condensation nuclei in the troposphere. When CO2 is doubled as predicted in the future, a 2 percent reduction in sunlight is sufficient to counter the surface warming.

Stratospheric Injections To Counter Global Warming Could Damage Ozone Layer | ScienceDaily

A much-discussed idea to offset global warming by injecting sulfate particles into the stratosphere would have a drastic impact on Earth's protective ozone layer, new research concludes.
    080527155519-large.jpg

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Definitely not a "shill" account.

Uh huh. IndyJack and IndyJill, very cute. And the new account only being used to talk in threads with IndyJack.

But now that it's apparent that you make assumptions quickly, one can see why you refuse to open your mind to the reality of the topic of discussion at hand.

Actually, as a scientist, I am very used to changing my assumptions, even deeply held ones, when presented with real data. I have done it on several occasions in my life. However repeated insistence by an anonymous person on a website and casting aspersions on anyone who does not automatically buy your dogma does not count as real data as that is more accurately considered "proof through vigorous assertion." Once again I quote the thesis topic in the OP:

"The evidence demonstrates that the primary purpose of the public nuisance of Geoengineering is to cause bodily injury and premature death with malice aforethought."

Now, as far as assumptions go, let me make another one: people like you assume that the majority of gun owners will automatically be willing to believe the same things you do when it comes to grand conspiracies and pseudo-science, so you come to places like this to stir things up a little bit hoping to bolster your beliefs with people who don't question them, and rather than actually participating in the community and talking about guns and shooting as well as other stuff, your primary purpose here is to push your one agenda. Nothing new here.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Since shibumi is much smarter and eloquent than I am, I'll go with "what he said".

No one is denying stuff has been and is spread / seeded in the atmosphere via aircraft.

The laughable portions are that perfectly normal contrails are being called "chemtrails" and that any of this stuff is done as some kind of population control / mind control / something with malicious intent to harm populations.

IndyJill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    Uh huh. IndyJack and IndyJill, very cute. And the new account only being used to talk in threads with IndyJack.

Well, thanks for recognizing the "cute" factor, kind of the intention. And yes, new account--I thank my boyfriend for introducing me to this site.

Actually, as a scientist, I am very used to changing my assumptions, even deeply held ones, when presented with real data. I have done it on several occasions in my life. However repeated insistence by an anonymous person on a website and casting aspersions on anyone who does not automatically buy your dogma does not count as real data as that is more accurately considered "proof through vigorous assertion." Once again I quote the thesis topic in the OP:

The links have been posted with the evidence you have requested, a start to the future research you may do at your leisure if you so choose, as you have not provided any "data" to the contrary. However, I would like to point out that "proof through vigorous assertion" also includes repetitive and pretentious mention of one's professional background, which unfortunately demonstrates a lack of humility.

"The evidence demonstrates that the primary purpose of the public nuisance of Geoengineering is to cause bodily injury and premature death with malice aforethought."

Now, as far as assumptions go, let me make another one: people like you assume that the majority of gun owners will automatically be willing to believe the same things you do when it comes to grand conspiracies and pseudo-science, so you come to places like this to stir things up a little bit hoping to bolster your beliefs with people who don't question them, and rather than actually participating in the community and talking about guns and shooting as well as other stuff, your primary purpose here is to push your one agenda. Nothing new here.

Stir things up? People like us? Personal attacks are generally indicative of hitting a sore spot. This last paragraph seems to illustrate a bit of frustration...

I believe this forum is labeled "General Political Discussions" and the topic of this thread is "Geoengineering." If you wish to not participate in this general political discussion about geoengineering, feel free to stop the commentary.

The primary "agenda" here is to provide alternative information. Questioning it and researching more if interested is the intended result -- which many others have been doing. As far as I or my family participating in this online community and talking about guns, you might want to do some more research. ;)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Stir things up? People like us? Personal attacks are generally indicative of hitting a sore spot. This last paragraph seems to illustrate a bit of frustration...

Not really. I'm asking you for intellectual rigor, not assertions. Thus far you haven't provided any to support your thesis.

I believe this forum is labeled "General Political Discussions" and the topic of this thread is "Geoengineering." If you wish to not participate in this general political discussion about geoengineering, feel free to stop the commentary.

Ahh, if you don't agree with me and don't buy my premise them shut up. There's a good argument point, one your boyfriend already used.

The primary "agenda" here is to provide alternative information. Questioning it and researching more if interested is the intended result -- which many others have been doing. As far as I or my family participating in this online community and talking about guns, you might want to do some more research. ;)

I did do some research. The vast, vast majority of Jack's posts are about various conspiracies and the like, and even one about how online forum are disrupted with a list of tactics, some of which you both are using. I saw 3-4 posts vaguely gun related.

All I have asked is for evidence to support the principle thesis, which I have quoted twice now. All I have gotten back is "dig deeper and you'll believe us." I'm sorry, you all are making the claims, the burden of proof is upon you. Show me authentic copies of classified memos, eyewitness testimonies from whistleblowers, actual data from rainfall collected recently right here and tested by an independent laboratory, etc that support the central thesis, not that various forms of seeding have ever been done, but that it is ongoing, widespread, and done with the intention of causing harm. There's LOTS of evidence that you could use to support the thesis, but thus far you have not.

I know it's tough when someone challenges your claims, and I know it's easy to believe your own rhetoric when you are surrounded by people who spout the same rhetoric, but just as I don't buy unsupported claims made by the mainstream media, I don't buy unsupported claims by random people on the net either. It's just my lack of humility showing through ;)

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Late to this party but when are people going to start dying off like flies? Our average life expectancy has been going up for a long time and I haven't seen any evidence that it has started going the other way.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Definitely not a "shill" account.

I think the more accurate term is Sock Puppet.

But that's not important now.

People need to be made aware that chemtrails are really dihydrogen-monoxide that has been heated in cylindrical devices that are moved through the air. It is then expelled and allowed to condense in the cooler atmosphere found at high altitudes. These streams of DHMO are then left to drift down upon us all. Or over there, depending on the wind.

As we all know (we do all know this don't we?) even as little as a teaspoon of dihydrogen-monoxide can cause death. In fact, on average ten people die every day in the US alone as a result of uncontrolled exposure to dihydrogen-monoxide. DHMO will destroy iron and steel. Under pressure and in sufficient volumes it can move mountains fairly quickly. One "crazy" theory even says that it created the largest canyon in the world without any human involvement! DHMO is clearly dangerous stuff.

Whether the government has the technology to use DHMO is, of course, the worthy subject of another discussion. Personally, I have little doubt the short answer is yes.

(Come on, shibumi, can you honestly tell me I'm wrong?)

Call me crazy if you must, but we need to warn everyone of the danger of dihydrogen-monoxide. Rumor has it they've even put it in the water!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    (Come on, shibumi, can you honestly tell me I'm wrong?)

I am still waiting for someone to address the dangers involved in the exchange of valence electrons creating new and possibly dangerous molecules and you want me to talk about polar bonded substances???

Besides, I worry far more about hydrogen hydroxide. 100% of people exposed to it die.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I am still waiting for someone to address the dangers involved in the exchange of valence electrons creating new and possibly dangerous molecules and you want me to talk about polar bonded substances???

Point taken. Considering the thrust of this thread it would doubtless be best to stick with one such heady issue at a time.

Besides, I worry far more about hydrogen hydroxide. 100% of people exposed to it die.

I must, however, insist that dihydrogen-monoxide is no less hazardous than hydrogen hydroxide. Of course dihydrogen-monoxide has garnered a great deal more attention of late than hydrogen hydroxide, though this has obviously not risen to the level of sinister plot.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Bill Gates funding chemtrails

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering

A small group of leading climate scientists, financially supported by billionaires including Bill Gates, are lobbying governments and international bodies to back experiments into manipulating the climate on a global scale to avoid catastrophic climate change.

The scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tonnes of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth, argue that a "plan B" for climate change will be needed if the UN and politicians cannot agree to making the necessary cuts in greenhouse gases, and say the US government and others should pay for a major programme of international research.

Microsoft-Corp.-chairman--005.jpg

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Late to this party but when are people going to start dying off like flies? Our average life expectancy has been going up for a long time and I haven't seen any evidence that it has started going the other way.

Take a trip to a nursing home , go visit any one in town .

Then maybe you'll understand something called " quality of life " . Life expectancy is going up but that alone doesn't tell the whole story .

It's not that when your 90 your gonna feel like your 50 again , we now have the drugs to keep you alive well past the point in which you should've naturally died .

Unless your Bill Gates for the most part , older folks lives aren't pretty unless you like sittin in a chair / bed all day soiling yourself .

Top Bottom