• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Nope never even heard of it I climb mountains. not searching for for cordinates.
    Looks like a family event rather then an adventure.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    We do it. We got our first 100 in under two months. We have really slowed down now, we do them when we have time our 4 y.o. girl is always asking if we can find one. Mommy wants it to cool down a bit again.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I wanna try this out really bad. Sounds awesome. Unfortunately I dont have a GPS, and I doubt there would be many Caches in and around my area...

Last time I checked there were right our 12,000 in Indiana. No that is not a typo. There are nearly 900,000 worldwide.

To the mountain climber I am sure your sport is cool but my 4 and 2 year olds can do this with mommy and daddy... they have even spotted them before we did. They get to learn trading skills and get a "prize" in return.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    depends on what kind you want to do. Some of them are probably tougher them a lot of mountains you might have climbed. :rockwoot:

Check out Athena's Curse (the sequel), it is in NC and has to be done at night. there is another nearby that people do during the day between, it usually takes more than one night to complete it.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    depends on what kind you want to do. Some of them are probably tougher them a lot of mountains you might have climbed. :rockwoot:
    When you go to the biggest the rest are small:D
    Edit. Thats what I was getting at.lol fun for the kids like it should be. We all learned at some point. I'm happy people are out walking /hiking. Its not the norm anymore but it should be.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    I never got into geocaching, but I was into Letterboxing for a while. It is similar to geocaching except you don't use a GPS to find the stashes. You use a compass and follow posted clues.

Top Bottom