GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Oh yeah. In this case let’s be clear, the right was politicizing it. Opposing bad policy IS political. Damn straight we’re politicizing that. They believe they’re just doing the right thing and the people on the right just want to make it political. They’re being just as political.

Another example. I talked about climate change with an extended family member. “I’m angry because we’ve known for decades about climate change but we can’t make progress because conservatives politicize it.” I replied, you don’t think you’re politicizing it?” “No. I just want a better planet for my kids and their kids,” or some such self righteous drivel.

I always ask people to quantify climate change, they can't, so all you get is bluster. I just nod and smile.;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They will just be going after the "rich".
    No need to worry.

IRS faces online uproar over special agent job posting requiring ability to use deadly force 'if necessary'​

IRS job posting said agents must be willing to 'carry a firearm' and 'use deadly force, if necessary'​

And that they can put their "accounting skills to use" while doing enforcement! Best part, you can start out at a whopping $50K per year salary! All that fun and you get paid too!

If you have "accounting skills" worth $50K/year, Idunno. Maybe you know how to use Quicken Personal Finance? :dunno:

Makes me wonder what kinds of people would sign up for that...

Oh. These guys?

1660221233803.png

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    And that they can put their "accounting skills to use" while doing enforcement! Best part, you can start out at a whopping $50K per year salary! All that fun and you get paid too!

If you have "accounting skills" worth $50K/year, Idunno. Maybe you know how to use Quicken Personal Finance? :dunno:

Makes me wonder what kinds of people would sign up for that...

Oh. These guys?

View attachment 217003

Umm....er......does that position come with range ammo?

I'm thinkin'..........I'm thinkin'!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Of course, the FBI doesn't say anything about terrorism from the Left.

And a "dirty bomb"... really.
    And where are they getting the RAM (radioactive material) going to come from?
    Probably the FBI.

And maybe there wouldn't be escalating dangers, if they weren't pushing one sided "justice"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1660701899368.png

giphy.gif

Top Bottom