• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just got back. Looked at everything. I've been wanting to buy a Surefire flashlight, but they are way out of my price range. I found an ITP for $40, but I don't know if they are good or not. Never heard of them. So I didn't get it. While I was looking around, my wife and I saw a blind guy walking around with his white cane. The funny thing is, he was wearing a gun on his hip. I didn't think this was legal?

Found the INGO booth. Got to talk to Bill of Rights. Talked to VUPDblue, purchased a shirt. I wish I bought another one, and wish I bought a hat. Oh well, I'll get them next time.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Seen a few good deals that I had to pass up. Was hoping to have more money to spend, but it didn't work out that way. Had this only been next weekend...

That's ok. After some serious searching I finally found ONE Stevens Model 62 Mag. $20. Kinda high, but considering I can't find them locally and they're on the net for $15... :dunno:

Did stop by the INGO booth. Picked up a third Bacon Patch since they're going out of style... :): Seen a few INGO members there. VUPD, Currhegans(sp?), and a few others. Brought my oldest with me so she could get the feel for the gun show. I think she liked it, but who knows. She's 11. :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Been back for a few hours myself. Found several pretty good deals on certain guns I was looking for new. I was just hoping to find some used ones at a better price. I did get a bunch of ammo which was what I really came for anyway (thanks CWood:ingo: ). The winter shows are definitely bigger with more to see but this show was still well worth going to. :rockwoot:

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I didn't find any quality 1911 parts. I did find a bunch of overpriced junk ones. Found some Wilson mags NIW @$25 each. I found TLR-1's at $125. They can be found online for $98.50 shipped.

match14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    South Central IN.
    I went there wanting to get a few items.
    2 Books, Benchmade knife to replace the one I lost, Leica LRF1200, and beef jerky.

I only found the knife and the jerky. Didn't see a singe range finder anywhere.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Just got back myself, wow HSE graduation today and leaving the same time as I did. What a mess. I did see a couple decent prices on ammo.
    Hopefully no one bought one of those counterfeit Leupold mark 4's I saw, the guy had them marked down to $900 and if you didn't know better they looked very good.
    Leupold || Counterfeit Warning
    First thing I noticed was the missing medallion on the side adjustment.

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I've been back for a while. I have been out enjoying my NEW XD .40 SUB COMPACT. I feel that I got the best deal ever and pretty much stole the gun. Thanks so much to 21st century firearms arms, great guy to deal with.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Checked there too. No luck.:xmad: Thanks anyway though!:ingo:

You think yours was hard to find? I had to go to every table that even REMOTELY looked like they were selling Mags to find a Savage Model 64/62 mag. Even then I paid $5 over internet prices. I'm sure they're there, you just gotta comb every table.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Finally back home. Note to self: 4 hours walking around the 1500 after a chiropractor appointment is probably not a good idea. Picked up 250 rounds of .308 10 minutes into the day. ($75 ) :) Hmmmm. Back to the truck to stash the extra weight. Picked up my INGO fat boy sized T shirt and payed site supporter money. Nice to meet VUPDblue.:yesway: Stumbled across a milsurp medical kind of footlocker thingy, back to the truck to unload again. Snagged a copy of Indiana Gun laws, an 50 cal ammo can for $9 , a cowgirl type hat for the wife, and a "peace through superior firepower" shirt for myself. Fondled several of the "tacticool" .22's by S&W and Sig., even a tiger striped 10/22, couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on any though. (pardon the pun). Thought long and hard about a little Colt .380 auto, seemed a little bit "well used" to me. Wifey said, "it's a little rattly".lol. All in all , a pretty good day. Finished it off at Joe's Crab Shack on the way out of town. The wife is now soaking her "I shoot like a girl " shirt , to prevent the butter from staining. I've got my ice pack out.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Finally back home. Note to self: 4 hours walking around the 1500 after a chiropractor appointment is probably not a good idea. Picked up 250 rounds of .308 10 minutes into the day. ($75 ) :) Hmmmm. Back to the truck to stash the extra weight. Picked up my INGO fat boy sized T shirt and payed site supporter money. Nice to meet VUPDblue.:yesway: Stumbled across a milsurp medical kind of footlocker thingy, back to the truck to unload again. Snagged a copy of Indiana Gun laws, an 50 cal ammo can for $9 , a cowgirl type hat for the wife, and a "peace through superior firepower" shirt for myself. Fondled several of the "tacticool" .22's by S&W and Sig., even a tiger striped 10/22, couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on any though. (pardon the pun). Thought long and hard about a little Colt .380 auto, seemed a little bit "well used" to me. Wifey said, "it's a little rattly".lol. All in all , a pretty good day. Finished it off at Joe's Crab Shack on the way out of town. The wife is now soaking her "I shoot like a girl " shirt , to prevent the butter from staining. I've got my ice pack out.

Sounds like a heckuva good day to me. I ended up working 12 hours today and couldn't get there. I'm going to try tomorrow. Hope it's still worth it to go on the last day. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will want to make a great deal just so they don't have to carry it back to their car! Yah, probably not.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Sounds like a heckuva good day to me. I ended up working 12 hours today and couldn't get there. I'm going to try tomorrow. Hope it's still worth it to go on the last day. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will want to make a great deal just so they don't have to carry it back to their car! Yah, probably not.
    yeah you will find better deals at summer shows because business slows for a lot of dealers. on sunday the ones who need the extra $$ will work with you a lot sometimes.

Tenacious1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow. I know it was a few years ago, but when I bought my XD they were actually not that many there. And of course I had to be picky and insist on a 5 inch with a stainless slide. There was exactly one of those in the entire building. I still got a good deal though. That gun has made a significant contribution to my pursuit of happiness.:rockwoot::patriot::ingo:

I may have been there that year. I was looking for an XD and actually found a used xd.45 tactical for $400. It would have been a steal but I passed. I was looking for the .45 compact.

I felt better though after I spoke with another gentleman there the next year. He was selling an XD.45 Compact for $675. I asked him why so much. He said was customized. It had a trigger job and night sites. I could see the night sites but there is no way to test the trigger job. I asked him who did the work. He didn't know. I asked him if he had shot it. He hadn't. I was a little concerned and passed. But by then I had already purchased the XD.45 Compact at a VERY GOOD price.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Hey all, come check us out at the shooters ear booth on the west end of the building for a steal on some custom ear plugs if your out and about tomorrow

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    I just got back. Looked at everything. I've been wanting to buy a Surefire flashlight, but they are way out of my price range. I found an ITP for $40, but I don't know if they are good or not. Never heard of them. So I didn't get it. While I was looking around, my wife and I saw a blind guy walking around with his white cane. The funny thing is, he was wearing a gun on his hip. I didn't think this was legal?

Found the INGO booth. Got to talk to Bill of Rights. Talked to VUPDblue, purchased a shirt. I wish I bought another one, and wish I bought a hat. Oh well, I'll get them next time.

Open Carry is legal with an Indiana LTCH. :D

Top Bottom