• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I will be looking to Sell Sell Sell Trade Sell Sell Buy Trade Sell...And meet all the INGO Guys and Gals I can.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Only real thing I need are some long AK grips screws for new Ironwood grips on my AMD. Beyond that, there are always things I can use but it is purely based on prices...

If I can buy it for the same price or less than internet-wholesale + shipping and/or transfer fees, then any number of things I could purchase! Virtually anything you want can be found on the internet at will. It's fun to "find" things at a funshow but the cash still has to work out that I'm *not* paying more than simply buying off the net and having it shipped to my house (or to my $15 transfer dealer.)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Looks like I'm going this weekend. More like providing transportation. I'm broke :(

My father in law is looking for a little .380, and my brother in law is looking for his first handgun. I'll be looking for little stuff, and fondling as many guns as I can!

Guess I can finally renew my INGO membership, and get some chamber flags. :ingo:

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    There is also a show in mid March. I think it might be bigger than the January show.

Tell me you're serious! :rockwoot:

I guess I might be able to go after all if there is another on in March!

*EDIT*
    Hell yeah there is! March 18th, 19th, and 20th! woot woot! Thanks Windellmc....I didn't know the 1500 ran more than once a year! :)

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I'm going to be there at least one day, I wish it was next weekend...I get a bonus on the 21st :(

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    This will be my second 1500, really looking forward to it. Does anyone know why it's called the 1500? I don't get it.

Hoping to find some good deals on ammo...and maybe Gunzilla cleaner.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This will be my second 1500, really looking forward to it. Does anyone know why it's called the 1500? I don't get it.

Hoping to find some good deals on ammo...and maybe Gunzilla cleaner.

I was told the reason it's called the Indy 1500 is because there is suppose to be 1500 vendor tables...I don't know if this is true or not...just what I have heard several times. :dunno:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    also wondering where it is exactly. state fair grounds? cost to get in and parking?

Indiana State Fairgrounds are at East 38th and Keystone. You can't miss it.

I was told $3 to park, and $10 to get in or $15 for a 3 day pass.

For what its worth, I think they charge about double what it ought to cost, but its their game, not mine.

nwolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    What day do you think is best. I heard the first bcause you can find things in stock easier. I have also heard the last because you get better deals. What do you think?

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    What day do you think is best. I heard the first bcause you can find things in stock easier. I have also heard the last because you get better deals. What do you think?
    I suppose both of those things are true--if you're looking for something unusual or specific the first day is best, if you're just looking for good deals the end might be better.

Personally, I'm hoping to find a good deal on a Taurus 617. Any sellers out there who will have those at the show?

Top Bottom