• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have not been to a 1500 for 4 or 5 years. If I do make it, however, I will definitely look up the INGO table to tell those guys about what a great web site they have and to let the moderators know that they are also doing a great job. I have seen a couple of other sites where some of the discussions get downright rude and very insulting. I am very glad the I just happened to stumble on to INGO a while back.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    What is the weather going to be like.
    Should I bring my unbrella inside the venue so I keep dry?

LOOKING FOR A DEAL, Other than that it will most likely be just a look and talk.

Maybe i will bring trade bait, or a conversation starter.

dodgetech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    West Lafayett, IN
    definatly going to try to make it to the INDY 1500 this will be my first 1500 so hopefully it is better than our local gun show in Lafayette because I was not too impressed with it as I dont hardly ever find any really good deals there.

I might bring my walther P22 target down there and try to sell but who knows I am also going to be looking for something else expecially if I can sell the P22 it has the case with a walther red dot and extra clip and barrel

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Going down Sunday with a friend to p/u some ammo. Maybe a Sig P6 if I find the right deal. Its easier to go in the winter than summer for me. No yard to mow. :ingo:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I may go on Sunday but probably just to look and get ideas and then find it cheaper somewhere else!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Save me a Sticker

Somebody save me an INGO sticker. I am sending it to gihllie45 in Afganastan. I hope to be there Saturday. I will try and swing by the table first thing.

Thanks

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Indiana USPSA Section will be setting up 2 tables with information about USPSA Competition shooting, information about local ranges that host these matches and a display of the type of gear and guns are used in competition.

I will be working it with some fellow shooters. We will have some videos of local shooters up and running and a informational video from USPSA about competition shooting on display as well as some of the targets and props that are used for these matches.
    Stop by and check it out, first time that we are doing this and would like to get some feedback on what people think.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They don't know you own it, so why do they need to know you sold it?

Here in Indiana you can do a FTF sale on a firearm just like you would a TV or any other piece of personal property-- just make sure you don't sell to someone you know to be a felon or ineligible to own firearms.

Or a nonresident of Indiana.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Based on the postings here, pistol sales are allowed by the vondors??? But, i also read the posting to say that it is difficult to find a good deal???

I would be interested in buying a P30L or XDm. What pricing should I consider a deal?

I will definitely be there on Saturday.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Based on the postings here, pistol sales are allowed by the vondors??? But, i also read the posting to say that it is difficult to find a good deal???

Yes, pistols are allowed to be sold. If an FFL is selling the pistol, the buyer will need to pass a NICS check. If a private individual is selling the pistol, there is no NICS check or paperwork necessary.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I would be interested in buying a P30L or XDm. What pricing should I consider a deal?

The short answer is - Whatever your willing to pay. Look around and see who has the best deal on what your looking for. Bring cash - many dealers list credit card prices so they might drop their price for cash. Some list cash price so not much room to deal. Just have to ask and you'll find the best deal at the 1500. Then its up to you to decide if you can find it for less elsewhere.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Going down Sunday with a friend to p/u some ammo. Maybe a Sig P6 if I find the right deal. Its easier to go in the winter than summer for me. No yard to mow. :ingo:

I wish you the best of luck, been to two 1500's now, and the last one of 2010 I was specifically looking for a P6, didn't find a single one...

Top Bottom