• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I will not be looking for anything in particular this show. Might have Raven Concealment tune up my holster. I'm missing some hardware.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm not looking for anything specific. But will have cash just in case.

I'd be interested in buying some steel if it was 50-90% off though ;)

:D

bjames

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    I'm going probably more than one day. Love going to this show. I'm in the market for a dedicated .22 upper for my AR. Other than that, will just be looking for some ammo for my M&P 40 and the PK380, and trying to sell a Saiga Shotgun. Which brings me to a question regarding this.

Every time I go there I see people walking around selling rifles, shotguns, handguns etc. etc. If I take my shotgun and someone wants to buy it, is there a way to let the fed. know that I know longer own this gun or what? Is a deal where I just have to fill out a bill of sale and send the buyer on his way? I've never sold a gun so I'm curious to this. Thanks to anyone who can help.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If I take my shotgun and someone wants to buy it, is there a way to let the fed. know that I know longer own this gun or what? Is a deal where I just have to fill out a bill of sale and send the buyer on his way? I've never sold a gun so I'm curious to this. Thanks to anyone who can help.

They don't know you own it, so why do they need to know you sold it?

Here in Indiana you can do a FTF sale on a firearm just like you would a TV or any other piece of personal property-- just make sure you don't sell to someone you know to be a felon or ineligible to own firearms.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I think I'm going to make the January show my first Indy 1500! I've either had things going on, or haven't felt like driving the hour and paying the admission.

Think I'm going to check out a Raven Concealment holster. I like my current Crossbreed supertuck, but have heard enough good things about Raven to check him out.

Plus, I'd like to swing by the INGO table, meet a few folks in person, and pick up some INGO Swag. :rockwoot::ingo:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Not sure if I will be able to go to this one, but if I do go I will pick up some INGO swag (my first) and maybe a custom Raven for my P11. Not a lot of extra cash right now but I love to spend hours there just looking around.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    If your going to check out Raven go early! Once you check them out you will buy one. Orders back up like crazy.

I will be looking for some reloading components but dont really have anything on the shopping list. The 1500 is the only place I go shopping at without a list....just cash!!!!

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I'd like to handle one of those Sig E2s and a Gen4 Glock 17. Haven't seen them in person yet.

Will Raven make you an OWB horizontal mag pouch? Not too familiar with their stuff other than it's custom.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    If I get to go, I'm in the market for a SOG Flash II.
    Besides that, I'm just going to be looking!

I looked at one of these knives and almost bought it. The major downfall that i found was there is a lot fo play in the blade. (play between the blade and the handle). It doesn't feel secure when it is open.

I ended up getting another CRKT without the assisted opening.

To each his own though.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I'll be looking for reloading tools and components, but the big reason I'm going is to take the wife. She wants a carry gun so I figure the 1500 is about the best place for her to see everything that's available all under one roof.

Top Bottom