• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The ladies can probably handle themselves. I'm more concerned with the 13 year old girls that could potentially be in there. Especially if one of them was mine. I mean, I've got some kink in me, but it absolutely does not go to the underaged. Don't even go there with one of my kids, unless you're ready to bleed out on the floor. Not trying to sound threatening, but I've been the mama bear (even though I was the papa) and you don't want me between you and one of my kids if you have any intentions. Heck, one has a LTCH already; he'll set you straight as it is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This would concern me if it were something that is not a private business like a government school that has what is effectively a captive audience. It's also far more likely to become commonplace in government schools and other government-controlled places with restrooms and locker rooms.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A person sees themselves as heavier than they are, so they starve themselves- that's mental illness.

A person sees themselves as a sex other than they are, so they mutilate their bodies- that's just the way they are.

Seems legit.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    A person sees themselves as heavier than they are, so they starve themselves- that's mental illness.

A person sees themselves as a sex other than they are, so they mutilate their bodies- that's just the way they are.

Seems legit.

Well they get the insurance company to pay someone else (with our money) to mutilate them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Seems legit.

Is that's what's happening though? Do they see themselves as the opposite sex, or do they realize what sex they are but want to change it?

I'm too fat. I want to be thinner. I don't think I'm heavier than I am. I really am too fat as my Wellness exam will objectively agree with my assessment. I'm not rejecting reality, I'm not happy with reality as it currently is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What would you do if you went into the men's restroom and were confronted with Ann Coulter?

I like her. I even think she's attractive. But I could see how if it's the oxen you like she gores, folks might not agree and be predisposed to dislike her. Additionally, several of the above comments go to demonstrate that we're all capable of disparaging physical attributes of people we do not like.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wouldn't recognize her if I saw her. Probably just wait my turn at the urinal.

I like her. I even think she's attractive. But I could see how if she tries to gores oxen you like, folks might not agree. Additionally, several of the above comments go to demonstrate that we're all capable of disparaging physical attributes of people we do not like.

I've met her in person. She's very pleasant and friendly. She also looks a little softer in in real life than she does on TV. She's still super skinny, but she's definitely a chick. My aesthetic tends toward significantly more flesh and curves, but I'm not going to discriminate against he just because she's not my physical ideal. After all, I would prefer that people not judge me because I don't fit their paradigm of masculine pulchritude either.

Plus, she handles hecklers really well. I'm definitely not getting lippy with someone who can kick my a**.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like her. I even think she's attractive. But I could see how if it's the oxen you like she gores, folks might not agree and be predisposed to dislike her. Additionally, several of the above comments go to demonstrate that we're all capable of disparaging physical attributes of people we do not like.

I think Megan Kelly is hot. But Coulter, nope.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've met her in person. She's very pleasant and friendly. She also looks a little softer in in real life than she does on TV. She's still super skinny, but she's definitely a chick. My aesthetic tends toward significantly more flesh and curves, but I'm not going to discriminate against he just because she's not my physical ideal. After all, I would prefer that people not judge me because I don't fit their paradigm of masculine pulchritude either.

Plus, she handles hecklers really well. I'm definitely not getting lippy with someone who can kick my a**.

I'm serious when I say I wouldn't recognize her. I know the name and have seen her on book covers in the past but just remember skinny blonde lady.

Top Bottom