• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Guess I just assumed there would be a law against waving your junk around in public. I have heard on the news multiple times about looking for men that exposed themselves to women, police sketch and all.

There is if it meets the elements set forth in the law. Each crime has elements, and if those elements are not met, than the crime cannot be applied. Waving your junk around in the mall food court =/= urinating at a public toilet.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    If you're so inclined...pray for our country. The moral-relativism-nonjudgementalism-inclusivism dictates this sort of crap must advance and become more and more pervasive. Just as when Cheaper Than Dirt pissed you off and you decided not to spend your money with them anymore, you should speak that same language to companies that foster this sorry state of affairs. Only when people decide they're not going to support this stuff anymore will it abate.

Amen! Yes, I am so inclined!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    but they aren't the opposite gender. They are the opposite sex, but not gender.

This may be stupid and I know this was aimed at doc so he probably knows but I do not.
    What is the difference between somebody's sex and their gender?
    I thought if somebody had man parts their sex and gender would be male.

IMO the whole I identify as thing is just crazy, you may feel like a woman but if you have twig and berries you are still technically a man. Am I missing something?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This may be stupid and I know this was aimed at doc so he probably knows but I do not.

IMO the whole I identify as thing is just crazy, you may feel like a woman but if you have twig and berries you are still technically a man. Am I missing something?

A college degree.

This crap is dreamed up by folks that have nothing but first world problems to concern themselves with and wish to condone ever more deviant behavior. Of course some of them will be along shortly to tell the rest of INGO how much of a boorish, narrow-minded, ignorant neanderthal folks like me are.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I was always taught people have a sex and words have a gender. Gender is a grammatical term.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    A college degree.

This crap is dreamed up by folks that have nothing but first world problems to concern themselves with and wish to condone ever more deviant behavior. Of course some of them will be along shortly to tell the rest of INGO how much of a boorish, narrow-minded, ignorant neanderthal folks like me are.
    Got me on the lack of college degree. Lol. I just Google gender and I am even more confused. I would prefer to just stay in my cave with my apparently bigoted, discriminatory, old fashioned opinions.
    It is good to know if I ever get out of the cave I can just show my Wang to attractive females and see who responds. Much easier than pick up lines and cheaper than buying drinks.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That's the gender/sex version of the license/permit argument, you realize that, right?
    They are similar, but gender is used erroneously these days, when what people actually mean is sex. Sex refers to the actual physical characteristics, (male/female). Whereas gender refers to masculinity and femininity, and identity. Your gender can be masculine or feminine and you can still be male or female. (I thank G. Gordon Liddy for this. He's the first person I ever heard truly explain the difference).

If you have man parts your sex is male. Your gender, even if physically male, can be feminine, or vice versa for females who are masculine. Too many folks these days use the words interchangeably but they actually mean different things. It's just become acceptable to many to use them that way.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You know, as much as I'm into reduction of .gov, sometimes just because there isn't already a law, it doesn't mean there shouldn't be. Howzabout, if I, as a widowed father (this is not speculation, my first wife actually died), my son had been a daughter instead, and we had a membership there when she was 13? I sure couldn't supervise her in the locker room, I'd be in the graybar hotel so fast I wouldn't have time to draw a breath, but this person, whatever he may be, is allowed to dangle his meat and two veg around where she can't avoid seeing them? I object to that. Yeah, my kid was a son, and we never had a membership there, but there could easily be a problem.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you have man parts your sex is male. Your gender, even if physically male, can be feminine, or vice versa for females who are masculine. Too many folks these days use the words interchangeably but they actually mean different things. It's just become acceptable to many to use them that way.

Distinction without a difference when it comes down to being naked.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Would it be very adult of me if I admitted that was the best scene of that movie?

No - But this is why you get along so well on INGO. :):

I'm not sure about planet fitness -

But on my planet, we have females with innies and males with outies. All that's left are Frogs. :n00b:

And there already is a law against this - The Law of Nature!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm leaning toward the swinging cod and pendulous breasts myself.

Oh wait, I think I just created a contender.

Speaking of that............ I'll just leave this here........ former INGO member after all...... (no joke).

oxI8YmuwWLFns-JJFbmkzS08gv82Otm83uVsyliUd_dIbpspYPFNlIGpgnRmPwqxBNAl2zTwzMC6ovxbbp_pLVXD5YEq-j8EX8woA_oldF2zigUGeOC4SyhoA60wycOSTECEs-AbypfNzq7o01TfEOVQRXcjfX_TbBBC=w426-h374

Top Bottom