• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    12:04 and nothing...

Oh, wait, it is 10:04 where they are in Idaho!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    From Facebook:
    OCTOBER SURPRISE: Gemtech will be giving away prizes throughout the month of October. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, must be an eligible U.S. resident with legal ability to possess any restricted items.The Details:1) What you have to do: Sign-up to be a Fan of Gemtech at GEMTECH | Facebook - if you're a facebookin' kinda guy, you already know the drill. If you're not, be sure to click the "+1 Become a Fan" box at the top of the page - visiting the page alone won't get you signed up!2) Why you want to do this: We will be giving away a prize of some sort every Friday through the month of October. The sooner you sign up. The more drawings you'll be entered into and more chances to win!The Terms & Conditions:1) Winners will be chosen at random by Gemtech. Winners will be contacted via private message on Facebook with a prize code needed to claim their prize. If you want to talk about your good fortune, that's up to you. You will then need to contact us at Gemtech (208) 939-7222 with the prize code. We will need a name and shipping address for any non-serialized prize items that can be shipped directly, or dealer contact info for any prize that needs to be sent to a dealer. Might not be a bad idea to line up a dealer before contacting us, but we can help you find dealers in your state of residence if you don't know one.2) No use of duplicate, shill, fake accounts, etc. We have ways of making you talk… er, finding out if you do.3) For suppressor prizes winner must have residence in the USA, and in a state where civilian ownership is legal. If you don’t, we reserve the right to redraw for a new winner. Prizes are not transferrable.4) Winner is responsible for payment of all BATFE taxes and any dealer transfer fees associated with prize. Prizes:October 9th: Gemtech Mystery SWAG Pack – May contain a combination of any of the following: Gemtech T-Shirt (your choice of size M-2XL); Gemtech Hat; Gemtech Stickers; Gemtech Tactical Retention Lanyard; Gemtech "Shoot Green" Sports Bottle.October 16th: Gemtech Mystery SWAG Pack #2 – A bigger, better combination of swag: Gemtech T-Shirt (your choice of size M-2XL); Gemtech Hat; Gemtech Stickers; Gemtech Tactical Retention Lanyard; Gemtech "Shoot Green" sports Bottle, Gemtech 16 year anniversary minted pewter challenge coin.October 23rd: Gemtech OUTBACK-II in your choice of Black or Realtree Camo Hard Anodized finish. We’ll also toss in a Walther P22 or Sig Mosquito Adapter, your choice.October 30th: Gemtech MULTIMOUNT 9mm suppressor with one mount of your choice (not incl. TALON upper).

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    gemtech made up my mind on a suppressor....now just waiting for them to tell me i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    you so-and-sos made me actually go and sign up on Facebook just so I could enter this thing, and I've already got both of the suppressors they're giving away later... :)

Then when you win it, just remember your best friend Scutter01. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom