• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Chicago GOP candidate, Susanne Atanus recently said that autism was god’s revenge for gays. The right-wing candidate, looking to unseat Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), is convinced that the happiness of homosexuals made god so angry he gave us autism.

I stopped right there. For those of us that are believers and what I was taught, God does not punish you on this earth for what you do. You do that to yourself. He renders judgement later.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Don't tell me, she likely also believes that if you try to drown a witch, a real witch won't drown, but if they die, they aren't a witch, right?

If the Republicans want to win anything here soon, they need to stop finding candidates that have mindsets that are stuck in the 18th century...

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    it doesnt say anywhere in the article that she said gays cause autism. She says gays increase AIDS. She says gays weaken our military. Is that wrong? Maybe they were talking about autism at that point in time and she said these remarks. no where does it say she said being gay causes autism, the author merely typed that, then quoted her.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    it doesnt say anywhere in the article that she said gays cause autism. She says gays increase AIDS. She says gays weaken our military. Is that wrong? Maybe they were talking about autism at that point in time and she said these remarks. no where does it say she said being gay causes autism, the author merely typed that, then quoted her.

She said she believes God controls the weather and has put tornadoes and diseases such as autism and dementia on earth as in response to gay rights and legalized abortions.

The link to the article that quotes her is here:
    9th congressional GOP hopefuls differ on many issues - DailyHerald.com

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Michelle Bachmann says the same thing about hurricanes and earthquakes.

Perry did a rain dance.

Paul could be a dominionist.

Mitt...well...you have to do your own research there.

All were/are GOP presidential hopefuls on stage for the GOP primary debates.

Seems like a mainstream belief.

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    There is a drought in California. We need to put more gays there to bring relief to the region with hurricanes and floods. Maybe ship some of them from New Orleans to LA. It's a precise science, you see.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Don't tell me, she likely also believes that if you try to drown a witch, a real witch won't drown, but if they die, they aren't a witch, right?

If the Republicans want to win anything here soon, they need to stop finding candidates that have mindsets that are stuck in the 18th century...

There's no truth to the rumor that one of her main advisers is Theadoric of York, Medieval Barber.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    There is a drought in California. We need to put more gays there to bring relief to the region with hurricanes and floods. Maybe ship some of them from New Orleans to LA. It's a precise science, you see.

LOL! I wish they (we) caused heat waves. We could all use one about now. :):

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    :ugh: Can you say "Streeeeeeeeeeetch"! Just goes to show that there are nutballs of every stripe everywhere. The Libs nutballs just aren't showcased. She looks like an ugly guy in drag. Gotta be a plant. Ugh! Where do they find these people?

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I am conservative as hell, but I will say this is blatantly wrong on way so many levels. I don't see it being remotely factual and she made an idiot out of herself.

Top Bottom