• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Good for Washington, Colorado, and Maine. Step in the right direction for Massachusetts and Arkansas (if it passes).

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    NPR is saying recreational marijuana passed in Washington state and Colorado. Really anxious to see what the Feds do. Massachusetts approved it for medical use and Arkansas seems to be headed that way.

Live Blog: Battleground | Editorial

Also reporting that a same sex marriage referendum passed in Maine. This is the first one to be voter approved.

Obama loves freedom. I'm sure the DoJ will be fine with that. It's not like they have been cracking down on medical marijuana so why would they bother with recreational use.

Wait. That can't be right.

Good news for 2016 I guess. :):

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I don't know if potheads make concession speeches but I had read that the Oregon ballot was all but lost. I though Arkansas was coming down to the wire so I won't be surprised either way.

I find this stuff very interesting from a states rights / individual freedom perspective. I'm hoping it either leads to a firm SCOTUS decision saying the Feds can't regulate weed grown in a state sold in that state and smoked by residents of that state, or the voice of the people becomes too loud to deny...but I'm not holding my breath.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Big day for personal LIBERTY today.

GOP better pay attention and get on board the FREEDOM train if they want to remain viable going forward.

Yea, they should've already legalized same sex unions (NOT "marriage"), and got behind decriminalizing pot, since it obviously has medicinal value, and is non-narcotic.

Like I said in another thread, the Christian right, has lost all political relevancy in this country now, and especially after Obama is done with them, so legislating morality needs to stop. However, anyone that thinks Democrats represent freedom needs to do their homework, since big government, mire laws, taxes, and regulations is the opposite if freedom, even if they support TOKEN issues like gay "marriage".

rafterman191

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I don't know if potheads make concession speeches but I had read that the Oregon ballot was all but lost. I though Arkansas was coming down to the wire so I won't be surprised either way.

I find this stuff very interesting from a states rights / individual freedom perspective. I'm hoping it either leads to a firm SCOTUS decision saying the Feds can't regulate weed grown in a state sold in that state and smoked by residents of that state, or the voice of the people becomes too loud to deny...but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah if the state can avoid any interstate commerce legal issues, the Feds will really have to overstep their bounds to enforce.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Not so fast...

22260174.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ya - No

Gay Weed just wont work.
    As you know, breeding is super important for the next years crop. Without Pot Sex - Hippies will DIE.

If we get a bunch of boy buds knocking roots that wont share their happiness with the girl ganja then we will eventually run out of hemp eggs.
    This will result in a THC dry spell that paralyze the stoner world for decades.

So - Gay Weed needs to be stopped now.
    StonedSmiley.gif

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Ya - No

Gay Weed just wont work.
    As you know, breeding is super important for the next years crop. Without Pot Sex - Hippies will DIE.

If we get a bunch of boy buds knocking roots that wont share their happiness with the girl ganja then we will eventually run out of hemp eggs.
    This will result in a THC dry spell that paralyze the stoner world for decades.

So - Gay Weed needs to be stopped now.
    StonedSmiley.gif

As I understand it grafting is pretty popular in cannabis cultivation. So gay weed would be just fine. Better, in fact. There's a reason growers purge all the male plants.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Obama loves freedom. I'm sure the DoJ will be fine with that. It's not like they have been cracking down on medical marijuana so why would they bother with recreational use.

Wait. That can't be right.

Good news for 2016 I guess. :):

It's not like the DoJ has been cracking down on anything except showing ID at the polls.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Ah, I suppose this is that "irony" thing I've heard so much about. I stand by my post, as it contained actual relevant content.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    Polls have repeatedly shown that the number one reason why youth avoid drug use is because it is illegal. (When morality collapses in a society, whatever is legal is generally viewed as OK.)

A recent finding by the Centers for Disease Control has found that legal drugs are our nation's biggest substance abuse problem with more Americans now addicted to, and dying from, prescription abuse than heroine and cocaine use combined.

Top Bottom