• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Quite a few Germans blame the USA to be honest. .

Perhaps if Germany (and the rest of the gang) had fulfilled their NATO defense obligations (2% of GDP?) all these years the whole European theater would be significantly different.

Instead they always looked to the US to be the world's Police and now they are stuck listening to us since they don't have the wherewithal to defend themselves without the sacrificial buffer of other nations.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    they don't have the wherewithal to defend themselves without the sacrificial buffer of other nations.
    Kind of like we don't have the wherewithal to be energy independent since Biden decided to **** the U.S. in the *** and shut down domestic production, and force us to beg terrorists and dictators to sell us oil.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Sorry. I watched as much of the German newscast you linked as I could, but couldn't see any story about diesel. Can you please give me an approximate timestamp at which that story starts?
    1 USD is about 1.7 Deutsche Mark. Didn‘t watch the video, so not sure what currency it was. Being German, would assume Deutsche Mark.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    1 USD is about 1.7 Deutsche Mark. Didn‘t watch the video, so not sure what currency it was. Being German, would assume Deutsche Mark.
    I believe it's priced in Euro's . The latest prices I've found for Germany is averaging 2.02 Euros per liter for gas and 2.29 Euros per liter for diesel. The prices are a couple of days old. 1 Euro is $1.10 US right now.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, this is the problem for me. I can't find anything stating the price of diesel in parts of Germany is US $88 per US gallon.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Ah… Germany hasn't officially used the Mark since 2002.

Anyway, a friend in Munich told me he’s paying 2.31 Euro per Liter of diesel.

If 1 Euro = $1.10
    and 1 liter = .264 US Gallon

Then diesel in Munich is $9.63/gal

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    You can't make this stuff up.
    Two Democrat Representatives are proposing $100/month stimulus checks for everyone (and their dependents) making under $75K/yr.
    We have runaway inflation because the government dumped $7-8T into the economy while production was hampered. So the obvious solution is to print more free money.
    They have an alternative. Create a special tax on oil companies that are hesistant to invest in new development because of the anti-oil statements made by the administration. Yep, a special tax should reassure the oil industry that this administration isn't really anti-oil and get them to increase production.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Two Democrat Representatives are proposing $100/month stimulus checks for everyone (and their dependents) making under $75K/yr.
    We have runaway inflation because the government dumped $7-8T into the economy while production was hampered. So the obvious solution is to print more free money.
    They have an alternative. Create a special tax on oil companies that are hesistant to invest in new development because of the anti-oil statements made by the administration. Yep, a special tax should reassure the oil industry that this administration isn't really anti-oil and get them to increase production.

These commies are absolute scum.

They should do tax paying citizens a favor and sit in an idling car inside a garage until they clear their minds.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Germany is giving 300 Euro(331 in USD today) for energy assistance. It goes across all though. Electric,heating oil,propane,gas ect.

Link has nothing to do with the above post.

Top Bottom