• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I just got this from 40calPunisher. It feels great with my big hands. The only problem I had with the G19 3rd gen was the fingure grooves didn't match up to my hands.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then I did this to it
    picture.php

picture.php

I am very pleased with the stippling and the night sights should have been done a long time ago. Now I need to shoot it in the dark.

Last edited:

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    Good looking gun. I just received the trijicons for my G19 today. I'm hoping to get them installed this weekend. I'm hoping they'll be a big improvement over the plastic sights that came on it originally.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Good looking gun. I just received the trijicons for my G19 today. I'm hoping to get them installed this weekend. I'm hoping they'll be a big improvement over the plastic sights that came on it originally.

Big time improvement no doubt. They should put them on from the factory, I would pay more for the G19 if they did. Anyways my wife wants a G19 now.:D I am going to get her one soon so she don't try to take mine. She said she liked the 1911 I was carry for a few days, said it looked good on me....I know she has something up her sleave.

Last edited:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Is a slide cover a cosmetic upgrade or does it have a legit function that improves realibility and perfomance? Serious question

I assume he means the backplate cover. No, it's adds nothing performance-wise to your G19. I have one on a G23 and want to take it off. One of those things I wanted and now I think it looks cheap. Just my $.02.

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    That looks good. I just bought a G19 yesterday and the grooves really fit my hand nice.

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    Big time improvement no doubt. They should put them on from the factory, I would pay more for the G19 if they did. Anyways my wife wants a G19 now.:D I am going to get her one soon so she don't try to take mine. She said she liked the 1911 I was carry for a few days, said it looked good on me....I know she has something up her sleave.

Finally got the trijicon sights installed this week. :D Big time improvement over the factory is an understatement. I'm hoping now to be able to get them for my other handguns. I'd be sure to keep your eye on that G19. It sounds like you might not get to enjoy upgrades for too much longer

Top Bottom