Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is how you get the climate protest twerps out of the road.

“We’re nonviolent! We’re nonviolent! We don’t have any guns at all! We’re environmental protesters!”

“Oh. We’re sorry. In that case, please go on disrupting everyone’s lives. I’ll just re-holster my side arm here and help you restore your perfectly legal road block. Because “environmental protesters” is a legal permit to **** people off.”

WTF is wrong with these people? :nuts: Jeez. Haven’t these ****ing ****s heard the warning? Don’t try that in a small town.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I've seen video of this incident from 3 different angles, and the best part in every one is the woman shrieking "But, we're environmental protesters!"
    I guess they figure that moniker is some magic talisman, a "stay out of jail free" card.
    Obviously doesn't play with the Tribal Police.
    That’s an awesome view. The shrieking woman in the hat reminded me of the school marm in the movie Billy Jack, for some reason.

“WE’RE NON VIOLENT!!!!!!”

I’ve been through there on the interstate during Burning Man. You can see anything and everything heading out there.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Alright. It now says “not found”, so is that what is clever and mean? Or if the ohoto is gone, what was it?

It was a video of a dumbass protester, sitting in the road, blocking traffic.
    A high horsepower BMW was the first car in line, and the driver simply pulled a three point turn, and backed up to the protester. With dual exhausts at ear level, he blasted him with some heavenly sounding revs, which made the protester get up and quickly abandon his position.
    VERY loud, and I'm sure the heat from the pipes was an additional uncomfortable component.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was a video of a dumbass protester, sitting in the road, blocking traffic.
    A high horsepower BMW was the first car in line, and the driver simply pulled a three point turn, and backed up to the protester. With dual exhausts at ear level, he blasted him with some heavenly sounding revs, which made the protester get up and quickly abandon his position.
    VERY loud, and I'm sure the heat from the pipes was an additional uncomfortable component.
    I must find that video.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Our oldest spent the week there twice. He told us some of what went on, but he specifically warned his mom NOT to do an image search on the event.
    Mom has probably already seen him naked…….

Apparently lots of non working A/C equipped vehicles going that way and occupants cooling off in other ways even out on the Interstate. I’m not sure if people really realize or care, but from a semi you can see right down into a passing vehicle thru the passenger window.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom