Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember. First was Fauci saying, well before the covid shots were released, that we should not expect that the vaccines will prevent contracting or spreading covid. He later walked that back and then the 95% effective messaging came out.

And a lot of the “smartest guys on INGO” choked that down and spewed it out here.

NOTE: They were pretty quiet all of 2023, do you think they will pipe up in 2024?

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I suspect that, with the exception of a very few, those people are silent now because reality has made them skeptics too.
    I think a lot of people fall into that category. For many of us, trust in the public health sector has diminished dramatically. A lot has been written, postpandemic, about the suicide of expertise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think a lot of people fall into that category. For many of us, trust in the public health sector has diminished dramatically. A lot has been written, postpandemic, about the suicide of expertise.
    Well, I’ll admit I did at first. I didn’t trust Fauci pretty much from the start, because he’s obviously duplicitous. He flipped his rhetoric so many times. But I did think at one point the shot was probably safe and effective because of strong signals from the healthcare community affirming it. Then data and studies from outside the US started filling in a different picture.

It mostly came from Dr John Cambell, who at first believed in the covid shot’s safety and efficacy himself. I liked his data driven, non-politically motivated approach. As more data came out, the less credible the information we were fed made sense. And he wasn’t afraid to say it.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    But I did think at one point the shot was probably safe and effective because of strong signals from the healthcare community affirming it. Then data and studies from outside the US started filling in a different picture.
    Yep. Credibility takes a long time to establish, but it can be lost overnight. The public health community has largely flushed theirs down the drain, which is a pity since we will probably need them again. It will be a pity if next time they are correct but their advice is ignored. Not unlike the boy who cried wolf.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I suspect that, with the exception of a very few, those people are silent now because reality has made them skeptics too.
    Some. Some (I suspect) are waiting, hoping that the data will turn around and vindicate their dearly held beliefs. In places like CA (I recently posted an article) they are crowing about getting masks required in hospitals again…even though all of the data is showing they didn’t stop the virus.

Top Bottom