Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The McDonalds around me all put the orders on trays if they're "eat in". The only thing put in bags is carry out. :dunno:
    That’s what I was getting ready to say. Indoor dining has always had trays, so that article is either about hippy land California, or the youth they hired are really ****ing stupid.
    I've seen it put on trays without bags, and put in bags on trays.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The last looks like something out of Babylon Bee! Is it real?

Ribbons have an order of precedence.
    And that medal is near the bottom.
    So, using this site, starting at the bottom and working my way up, I get to #127

1629753667722.png

The Army Service Ribbon may be awarded to those personnel who completed the required training before August 1st, 1981, provided they had an Active Army status as defined above on or after the mentioned date. All members of the Army, Army National Guard, and United States Army Reserve in an active reserve status were eligible for the award. Personnel must complete initial-entry training, or for officers, completion of their basic or higher level course. Enlisted soldiers will be awarded the ribbon upon successful completion of their initial MOS producing course. For those personnel who completed initial entry training prior to 1981, the Army Service Ribbon is awarded, provided the personnel was still on active duty after 1981. For those personnel who enlist in the Army after serving with another service (and who may not be required to complete initial entry training), the Army Service Ribbon is awarded after four months of active service. The Army Service Ribbon is presented as a one-time award only since it is not possible to earn it more than once.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, now I remember, I have one of those on my 201 file and had to look it up to see what it was, because I never knew I had it.

It was put in place because they were not givi g out NDSM's during the tween time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Would you please select to load full image so others see it in the thread and do not have to click on it to see it?

Thanks!
    What is all this "load image" talk? Right click on image, select Copy. Right click on the space where you type here, and where you want the image, select Paste. Now granted, I'm talking about posting from a computer and not a phone, but I would think there's an equivalent on a phone or tablet. I could never "INGO" from a phone. I've done it, but I hate it. I need a big full sized keyboard. :):

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    On my phone I click on image highlighted(in pic below) and then click drop image. Select from my gallery what image I wanna post and hit post reply. Don't have to hit the "insert" or anythingScreenshot_20210823-171557_Chrome.jpg

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    On my phone I click on image highlighted(in pic below) and then click drop image. Select from my gallery what image I wanna post and hit post reply. Don't have to hit the "insert" or anythingView attachment 154721
    Copy and paste does work, too, at least on Apple. On another web page find the image, long press it until the copy/add to photos comes up and copy. Then just paste it over. I do that all the time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On my phone I click on image highlighted(in pic below) and then click drop image. Select from my gallery what image I wanna post and hit post reply. Don't have to hit the "insert" or anythingView attachment 154721
    Copy and paste does work, too, at least on Apple. On another web page find the image, long press it until the copy/add to photos comes up and copy. Then just paste it over. I do that all the time.
    Thanks! I always base my advice on using a laptop, so it's good to know how to do it from a phone or other mobile device. I would have to get my granddaughter to show me how to do that. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom