• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateMiller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Brownsburg, IN
    I feel so annoyed when people say "guns and alcohol don't mix". I carry my gun to bars. I as well don't comfortable in a confined space with a bunch of drunk people, unarmed. For some reason I always picture some drunk guy getting pissed off to get a gun/knife, going to his car, and coming back in with said firearm/knife.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Aaron, INHO, IME, I always carry a firearm, with a safety. Unless I carry a Revolver. Then it takes a full cock of the hammer, or a double action pull og the trigger. I am NOT a basher, but what if her finger had "hit" the trigger, and ND, occured, and an innocent, was injured. I always say, train the way you fight, and fight the way you train. Good luck..... :twocents:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I feel so annoyed when people say "guns and alcohol don't mix". I carry my gun to bars. I as well don't comfortable in a confined space with a bunch of drunk people, unarmed. For some reason I always picture some drunk guy getting pissed off to get a gun/knife, going to his car, and coming back in with said firearm/knife.

Guns and Alcohol Don't Mix...

ID-10022828_zpse83117bc.jpg

No matter how much you stir them, they just don't mix. :dunno:

Indiana Camper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Only read page one but I vote ankle holster. Some people complain about them but I carried a glock 27 for years on my ankle both at work and personal time. It never stopped me from running when I had to.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    So I am a man of varied interests. Aside from fighting sports, guns, training, working out, etc I like to go dancing (line, swing, salsa, club, etc) with friends. I usually OC to places like Wal-Mart etc, but I CC to places where it is socialy unacceptable to have a gun on me..like clubs and/or dancing establishments.

Well I was at my favorite dancing establishment, a cowboy bar on the north side of Indy, last friday night, and I was carrying a small single stack 9mm in deep cover. It was totally invisible and only detectable if you thoroughly patted me down.
    Well.....the women at this particular place can get aggressive as the night wears on. (Or perhaps that applys to all country music loving crowds?) One girl I was with groped me, and then felt the 9mm. She didn't freak out at all. This is a cowboy bar in Indiana after all. But apparently she was drunker than I thought (perhaps that's why she found me attractive? lol) cuz she then says "I love guns" and then reaches into my soft shelled holster to try and figure out what type of gun it was by feel. I almost got the impression that she would have pulled it out if I let her. :facepalm:

This wasn't the first time a woman did so and realized I was armed. In the past they just either smiled or they didn't know/didn't care what it was.
    What I never considered was drunk girl leads to groping, which leads to drunk girl deciding she wants to put her hand into a holster with a gun in it with no external safety and a charged chamber.

That scared the crap out of me.

It immediately occured to me that the chances of another drunk girl pulling that stunt were a lot higher than me getting into a gunfight there, and I wonder if I should just leave the gun the next time I go there? On the other hand, for reasons you all understand, I am not comfortable being around a bunch of drunk people while unarmed. At 5'8" and 150lbs I don't exactly strike an intimidating figure to mean drunks. My second thought was an ankle holster. No one finds ankles sexy enough to grab....or at least not mine. But I wonder how well an ankle holster would stand up to that sort of movement?

What do you guys think?

just tell her its your colostamy bag....she wont grope you anymore

Top Bottom