• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    This is a situation where appendix carry might be the way to go. Seriously, if she's groping you in the appendix area you are talking about an entirely different form of dancing.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Thunder-wear. Or, since you're at a cowboy bar, an ankle holster in your stiff sided cowboy boots. Possibly pocket carry. Otherwise, a holster with a retention strap.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So I am a man of varied interests. Aside from fighting sports, guns, training, working out, etc I like to go dancing (line, swing, salsa, club, etc) with friends. I usually OC to places like Wal-Mart etc, but I CC to places where it is socialy unacceptable to have a gun on me..like clubs and/or dancing establishments.

Well I was at my favorite dancing establishment, a cowboy bar on the north side of Indy, last friday night, and I was carrying a small single stack 9mm in deep cover. It was totally invisible and only detectable if you thoroughly patted me down.
    Well.....the women at this particular place can get aggressive as the night wears on. (Or perhaps that applys to all country music loving crowds?) One girl I was with groped me, and then felt the 9mm. She didn't freak out at all. This is a cowboy bar in Indiana after all. But apparently she was drunker than I thought (perhaps that's why she found me attractive? lol) cuz she then says "I love guns" and then reaches into my soft shelled holster to try and figure out what type of gun it was by feel. I almost got the impression that she would have pulled it out if I let her. :facepalm:

This wasn't the first time a woman did so and realized I was armed. In the past they just either smiled or they didn't know/didn't care what it was.
    What I never considered was drunk girl leads to groping, which leads to drunk girl deciding she wants to put her hand into a holster with a gun in it with no external safety and a charged chamber.

That scared the crap out of me.

It immediately occured to me that the chances of another drunk girl pulling that stunt were a lot higher than me getting into a gunfight there, and I wonder if I should just leave the gun the next time I go there? On the other hand, for reasons you all understand, I am not comfortable being around a bunch of drunk people while unarmed. At 5'8" and 150lbs I don't exactly strike an intimidating figure to mean drunks. My second thought was an ankle holster. No one finds ankles sexy enough to grab....or at least not mine. But I wonder how well an ankle holster would stand up to that sort of movement?

What do you guys think?

I have found that a 9mm was a bit too small for drunk country girls so I always bring my .45 when visiting those establishments.

OP -
    You did check for an adam's apple before getting fondled - Right? Cause that would be embarrassing.

What size were her feet?

You need to be careful about the women at those places now days.
    Nothing like a tranny hooker to ruin your evening. :xmad:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    When you are partying with people who will get drunk and you still want to carry, remember to not drink to excess or be aware of the friendly types like this girl who will touch anything on your body.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I am of the opinion that should not drink--this solves the problem entirely-(sort of)...but many people here will disagree and will never change..If you are drinking then i definitely do not believe that you should carry or drive....just my two cents worth..

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I am of the opinion that should not drink--this solves the problem entirely-(sort of)...but many people here will disagree and will never change..If you are drinking then i definitely do not believe that you should carry or drive....just my two cents worth..

And please do NOT TEXT while shooting! :laugh:

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Maybe Colt and I need to go. You know, just to make sure everythings safe.

I bet she has been grabbing guns since she was 5!

Make sure you have a condom on your gun...that's my only advice !

bill-murray-stripes.jpg

I want to party with you, cowboy. :D

Can I dance wif yor dates?

since everyonea covered the basics.......that post sounds so wrong in so many ways.........

This is a situation where appendix carry might be the way to go. Seriously, if she's groping you in the appendix area you are talking about an entirely different form of dancing.

I'm not exactly clear about WHICH of your "weapons" she was groping for....

I have found that a 9mm was a bit too small for drunk country girls so I always bring my .45 when visiting those establishments.

OP -
    You did check for an adam's apple before getting fondled - Right? Cause that would be embarrassing.

What size were her feet?

You need to be careful about the women at those places now days.
    Nothing like a tranny hooker to ruin your evening. :xmad:

And... you know that... how, exactly? ;) :D

You guys are awesome LOL

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang, we musta been there on an off night. There were only maybe 15 people there when my buddy and I went awhile back. May need to give it another shot (pun not intended) if there's some late night groping going on. Haha

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Dang, we musta been there on an off night. There were only maybe 15 people there when my buddy and I went awhile back. May need to give it another shot (pun not intended) if there's some late night groping going on. Haha

The peak times are Weds night, Fri, Sat, and sometimes Sun.

Great advice on the thread guys. I really appreciate it.

I feel compelled to say, that for the record, I am not a manwhore. I just understand that if one enjoys dancing these days one must realize drunk girls are going to grope him. :grabass:Hahaha

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The peak times are Weds night, Fri, Sat, and sometimes Sun.

Great advice on the thread guys. I really appreciate it.

I feel compelled to say, that for the record, I am not a manwhore. I just understand that if one enjoys dancing these days one must realize drunk girls are going to grope him. :grabass:Hahaha

And it's just breaking your heart, isn't it?:laugh::rockwoot:

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    :rockwoot:Reminds me of the Drill Sergeants back in the day when recruits would call their newly-issued M-16 a "gun" and were quickly taught a new saying:
    "This is my weapon. This is my gun. One is for killing. One is for fun." I bet a drunk bar chick would be a fast learner.

Top Bottom