• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No we haven't. I'm still just baffled by this whole incident. The thought process behind someone just randomly walking up to a person who is minding their own business not bothering anyone and attempting to steal their car is something I can't even wrap my mind around. Anyone who's met the "carjackee" knows he's not a big guy and not menacing looking for the most part. The carjacker probably thought he'd take advantage of that fact. Turned out it was a big mistake

Well people who mind their own business get murdered, raped all the time.People are just sick.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What did the police say when he filed the report?

He didn't bother. The last time he had to call the police he had to wait nearly 2 hours for them to get there. They do their best but there's only so many of them and they can't be everywhere at once. He didn't want to wait around for them to get there, take a report, and probably never find the guy anyway. Standing around waiting with some dude's blood all over you isn't something I would want to do

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Standing around waiting with some dude's blood all over you isn't something I would want to do
    Neither is explaining to the police why you and your car are covered in someone else's blood if said someone decides to go to the police or ER with a different version of what happened. It's very easy for police perceive the one making the report as a victim when the other guy doesn't report the crime.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Neither is explaining to the police why you and your car are covered in someone else's blood if said someone decides to go to the police or ER with a different version of what happened. It's very easy for police perceive the one making the report as a victim when the other guy doesn't report the crime.

I get your point but I don't think that's going to happen. The guy is probably a career criminal and probably doesn't want to draw attention to himself. And if the police do end up coming here and knocking on my door then okay. I probably would have done the same thing he did. If I knew it was going to be a while before they could get to me I'm not going to wait around for that thug to come back with his homies and finish me off. Again, I know IMPD does all they can but I don't have time to wait around for them to file a report for someone they probably won't ever catch.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I get your point but I don't think that's going to happen. The guy is probably a career criminal and probably doesn't want to draw attention to himself. And if the police do end up coming here and knocking on my door then okay. I probably would have done the same thing he did. If I knew it was going to be a while before they could get to me I'm not going to wait around for that thug to come back with his homies and finish me off. Again, I know IMPD does all they can but I don't have time to wait around for them to file a report for someone they probably won't ever catch.

I can see the point of not wanting to wait around, especially unarmed. What happened to the gun the guy had?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can see the point of not wanting to wait around, especially unarmed. What happened to the gun the guy had?

Apparently he still has it. We checked the car since we found various other things in there. We didn't want to have a random gun in our possession that could very well be stolen. THAT would lead to a world of :poop: We didn't find it so he must still have it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So, wait.

A) This story is real (even the part about a butt plug "Falling out of one pocket and into somebody else's pocket"...what?!?)
    B) Slyvain knew about it and was glad it was finally on INGO (was he involved or just knew the players in real life?)
    C) Indy-Mike starts the thread but RnR posts like it's her story...sooooo...
    D) Indy-Mike & RnR are a real life couple?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He/her who calls LEO 1st can often be the winner right or wrong. I have seen this.

Still not real clear how he knew what a butt plug is........:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, wait.

A) This story is real (even the part about a butt plug "Falling out of one pocket and into somebody else's pocket"...what?!?)
    B) Slyvain knew about it and was glad it was finally on INGO (was he involved or just knew the players in real life?)

:rofl:

IKNOWRIGHT

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, wait.

I did not see this coming. :popcorn:

Top Bottom