• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    Had fun as usual. Thanks to everyone for putting up with all my questions etc..:D I had a better match than last time and the weather was better so it worked out:ingo:

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Holy Smokes, it's almost time for another match at Angola.... Next one is Sunday 9/4. It's Labor Day weekend so you've got plenty of extra weekend for lawn mowing, etc.

Stage Planning in progress.... The little dude on my shoulder w/ the pitchfork is wispering some good ideas into my ear....

angel-and-devil-simpsons.jpg

-rvb

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Brent will probably put the 3" plates on one of his stars. Just for fun - Or so I'll miss more.

Last edited:

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    Hey Ryan, it's probably way to late for this, but if you happen to see this can you bring a beretta mag or two. My buddy from out of town is coming to help and shooting his 92 and is a short a few.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Hey Ryan, it's probably way to late for this, but if you happen to see this can you bring a beretta mag or two. My buddy from out of town is coming to help and shooting his 92 and is a short a few.

Nomally that's not too late, but I went to bed "early" [for me] around midnight. sorry I missed helpin ya out.

Forgot to post a match announcement here.... sorry folks. Was the end of the year Single Stack match. A great time! 6 stages.
    Many thanks to all who helped, especially the new guys who didn't even shoot! :cheers: .
    When the schedule for next year comes available, I'll post it up here.
    Most likely will start first Sunday in April, w/ May being a special classifier.

-rvb

Top Bottom