• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So, you just saw pics? Was it full auto? Was it just a lower that had auto on it? I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you're ever actually in the presence of the rifle.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    sloughfoot;5029310[B said:
    ][/B]It is common knowledge that only Government hired mercernaries are allowed to have fully automatic firearms.

The rest of us mere citizens are only allowed semi-auto rifles, as long as they don't look too scary.....Subject to the whim of lawmakers.

Gov't mercs and VIP Dem/antigun folks bodyguards. It's common knowledge that the bodyguards of celebrity antigunners are immune from prosecution of firearms offences.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I'd find a new friend, quickly
    I'm not standing in that line! With friends like that, who needs the NSA?

Yup....you sure did. Why would you even consider posting up something like this.

We never talk about fight club. Never.
    OMG you just talked about it yourself!

I realize this is going to come off as a dick post. I rather doubt the legitimacy of the OP post. It screams attention whore to me more then anything. I had a coworker who found out i was a gun guy try to convince me when was discharged from the army he was allowed to keep his M16. I had to hold back and not laugh at him because i wanted to keep work place relations peaceful. He also changed being in the army to the navy and back again.

Far too many one uppers and tall tellers in the world.
    LMAO I have heard that same thing at least a dozen times. It's just about as believable as being able to drive a tank home because your car wouldn't start.

Did the picture look anything like this? Colt4Way.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    Not a friend just a guy I had not seen in years. Im not a attention whore I dont even know the dude he was talking about or if his claim s were true. I just found the whole thing odd that he would go on about his buddies highly illegal gun to someone he had not seen in ten years or more. I never saw it fired maybe he was just boasting.

I don't feel like I outed him I dont even know where he is living these days

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    Thirty years ago a friend of mine, who had a LGS was attending a Ducks Unlimited banquet and sitting beside the local ATF agent. An acquaintance of the dealer walked up and started babbling about someone he knew with an unregistered "Schmeisser" and asked about the value. My friend nudged the agent and whispered: "Show him your badge." He handed the guy his badge, the guy turned the prettiest shade of green and started stumbling over his own tongue. The agent kind of smiled and said: "Don't worry about it."
    I'm sure the way things are now they would make an example of anyone they caught with an unregistered machine gun. But if the ATF or any law enforcement agency pursued every story originating from some bar bragging bigmouth they would go through more fuel than the trucking industry. And if I had a dollar for every Thompson, M16, or MP40 I heard about in "my friend's uncle's grandpa's basement" I could take the money and buy a legal one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not standing in that line! With friends like that, who needs the NSA?

OMG you just talked about it yourself!

LMAO I have heard that same thing at least a dozen times. It's just about as believable as being able to drive a tank home because your car wouldn't start.

Did the picture look anything like this? View attachment 28730

I may be kicked out of fight club.....:faint:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I'd find a new friend, quickly

Yup....you sure did. Why would you even consider posting up something like this.

We never talk about fight club. Never.

I realize this is going to come off as a dick post. I rather doubt the legitimacy of the OP post. It screams attention whore to me more then anything. I had a coworker who found out i was a gun guy try to convince me when was discharged from the army he was allowed to keep his M16. I had to hold back and not laugh at him because i wanted to keep work place relations peaceful. He also changed being in the army to the navy and back again.

Far too many one uppers and tall tellers in the world.

...and that's strike 2 CM, better watch it :bat:

He didn't notice that the selector is already set on "pewpew"....

Top Bottom