• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I haven't been to 21st Century in a while and this would make for a nice day trip. I'll see if I can make it and join you guys!

What? I might get the chance to meet the famous Fenway?:faint:

Looking forward to it guys...no matter where it ends up being. :rockwoot:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    There is a Golden Corral right across the street from the Cracker barrel we were talking about on Maysville rd.

Yes that is correct!!!!

I haven't been to 21st Century in a while and this would make for a nice day trip. I'll see if I can make it and join you guys!

That would be AWESOME if you could join us! I think most of the 21st crew and goodies will be at the gun show.

I'm with Bapak (btw....your name remids me of Dora the Explorer):D
    Chances are...if we walk in 40 deep, and all want to sit in the same area at a Cracker Barrel, we will be waiting atleast an hour if not more. Chances are...a lot longer than an hour. I too think some kind of buffet would be best. We may even be able to actually reserve a room or tables at a Golden Corral. Something to think about guys. I'll tell ya, Cracker Barrel might be cool with us all having firearms, BUT.....are they going to let 40 armed citizens hang out in the store waiting for tables? lmao. I'm not sure.

Def' something we should think about.

Would be pretty funny to see!!!!!

Ill let this though run until tomorrow afternoon and see what the majority of everyone thinks!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne

T-rav(me)
    JohnP82
    BlueTile+2
    Sartwell+1
    RachelMarie------And child! Must sit by Jay and Annie. lol
    IrishSon
    lawrra
    Libertarian01
    Mk2ja
    Cygnus
    in_bretts+2
    Hondo (not Samual L Jackson)
    drgnrobo+1
    tatters+1
    Jay
    LotsofGlocks
    Mgderf
    hotfarmboy1
    Annie------HAS to sit next to Jay and them guys Know this!
    JCA1776
    Markedup+1
    JoeinFwa
    clt46910+3-----MAYBE

My friend Jackie and her b/f may show up as well they are both looking to purchase possibly

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Uh, oh. It looks like we're going to have to call in the Secret Service to protect Fenway from the screaming fans. Or, at least one of those fancy golf carts with the bulletproof glass! :D

Golden Corral is fine with me. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good name

I do not know Dora the Explorer.:) But my daughter's name is Rachel Marie. Good name.:)

I'm with Bapak (btw....your name remids me of Dora the Explorer):D
    Chances are...if we walk in 40 deep, and all want to sit in the same area at a Cracker Barrel, we will be waiting atleast an hour if not more. Chances are...a lot longer than an hour. I too think some kind of buffet would be best. We may even be able to actually reserve a room or tables at a Golden Corral. Something to think about guys. I'll tell ya, Cracker Barrel might be cool with us all having firearms, BUT.....are they going to let 40 armed citizens hang out in the store waiting for tables? lmao. I'm not sure.

Def' something we should think about.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    New Venue OK

Ill let this though run until tomorrow afternoon and see what the majority of everyone thinks!

Switching to GC is fine with me.

@T-rav - One note I'd make is that you should be sure to edit the first post in the thread (if you haven't already) to contain the updated location so if anybody comes along and checks it, they'll get the right location when they first look at the thread.

Caleb

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wow. That's a crowd!
    I hate crowds, so I'm going to Burger King.

I keed, I keed.
    (Not about the hating crowds part, though)

But my daughter's name is Rachel Marie. Good name.:)
    Mine, too!
    The very first rep I gave to RachelMarie was for having the most cool name ever!
    Her old high school band teacher is my RM's teacher now and he remembers the original. Same name, same instrument...How cool is that?! :D

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I plan to be there. I will be seventeen days short of my 59th birthday so Sartwell and Jay will have some help keeping the kids in line. :cool:
    I didn't think about it when I first read this, but the way I count it, it's seventeen days short of my 59th. Mines the 19th.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Wow. That's a crowd!
    I hate crowds, so I'm going to Burger King.

I keed, I keed.
    (Not about the hating crowds part, though)

Mine, too!
    The very first rep I gave to RachelMarie was for having the most cool name ever!
    Her old high school band teacher is my RM's teacher now and he remembers the original. Same name, same instrument...How cool is that?! :D

Very cool!:cool:

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    I think Golden Corral is fine too if y'all think it will smooth the process.

And as a correction note;

in_betts should be +1 (not +2).................I am bringing all my friends............

More importantly...Will there be cake?

Just Yellow Cake.......................and we don't want any fruitcake!! :)

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Switching to GC is fine with me.

@T-rav - One note I'd make is that you should be sure to edit the first post in the thread (if you haven't already) to contain the updated location so if anybody comes along and checks it, they'll get the right location when they first look at the thread.

Caleb

Im on the ball with it waiting till tomorrow ;) thanks for the look out though man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom