• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty good show. I spent a couple hours there with my son. A big thanks to the new vendors that made the trip! Thank you again to knifelady for the Twinkie for my son :D he was happy! Thanks to bradsknives for the new Spyderco, I love it! :ingo:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Recap of the show(now that I am back home) It was a great show for a few reasons. People were friendly and seemed happy to have us there. It was great meeting some Ingo members, Culpepper, MrsXtremevel, Xtremevel, Dragongunner, Armed and ready, Glock17man, Lawrra, Farmritch, Lots of Glocks, Trav, Fergy35, JohnP82. If I missed someone, sorry. I tried to write everyones names down so I would not forget. Thanks to all who purchased a knife from me and all the nice words said. I really appreciate it. Ft Wayne is a nice place. Everywhere we went the people were nice and friendly.:yesway: Hopefully sometime we can go back there. Thanks again to all the Ingo members and see you again at another show. JohnP82 take care of that good looking son Michael. He sure is a sweetie.:D A big thanks to MrsXtremevel for the location plug.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We got ourselves a table for the Fort Wayne Chapter of the John Birch Society. We will have literature and videos.

Do stop by and say howdy.

Jason

It was good to see you again. Thanks for the new handouts. Keep up the good work! :yesway: I like all the work you do to support 2A rights.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    It was nice meeting all the INGO members this weekend. Thanks, to everyone that stopped by and said hello! ISD will be back to Ft Wayne later this year.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks Knifelady

It was great to meet you, hope you did OK on sales. I love the Ka-Bar. It is alway nice to meet INGO members and see new vendors at the shows.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You see I knew I would forget to mention someone. I like Firearms was even set up and I forgot to mention I met him. Sorry about that. Of course it was always good to see CWOOD and I talked to his wife as well.
    Ok again if I forgot anyone SORRY. Again a big thanks to all.:):

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure meeting all of the INGO members this weekend at the show (I won't try and list them all..I might forget someone! :D). This was a very nice show and the people of FT. Wayne were very friendly. :yesway:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Knife Lady and Bradsknives, It was great to meet you both. My son and I really liked several of the knives and somehow completely forgot to stop back by. I really did mean to come back and get that Izula at least.

Top Bottom