• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Please stop by and check out my fixed blades, Esee, Ka-bar, SOG, Zero Tolerance, TOPS, Buck USA made, Gerber USA made. This will be my first time doing this show and I am very excited to see Ft. Wayne and to do the show and meet some Ingo members.:yesway: Thanks

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have attended this one twice, and then decided to skip it. Too expensive when paying the parking and the admission fee. I have to get a very good price to justify cost of just getting in. I want a Ruger 10/22, but I can get it for $230 at most gun shops or online. If I go to the show, I will not be able to get it for $220. I doubt if I could get a price break on a scope or a sling, either. What is the advantage of going to the show?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm going to have to check this out. How is the Ft. Wayne show? I have never been.

I enjoy them. I have got several great deals there and have seen many many more that I was unable to take advantage of. I always have a great time and am really looking forward to this one since we have these new vendors coming! :rockwoot::ingo:

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We got ourselves a table for the Fort Wayne Chapter of the John Birch Society. We will have literature and videos.

Do stop by and say howdy.

Jason

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I'll be there w/Sarah I think the weather will still be Bibs weather
    Home school convention at the same place also thats where wife & wife's friend will be

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Ill be there! Em setting up a table, Ill have.. Mosin Nagant, 2 Glock 19s, GSG-5, Remington O/U, AK Bullpup, Draco AK Pistol, Citadel 1911, 9mm ammo, 7.62x39 ammo, 7.62x39, and some random other things. Come say Hi. Ill be the only Hispanic Guy with a table I'm guessing. My fiancé and I will be just hanging around! If ya have a trade or offer. Don't be scared to ask!

Top Bottom