• ...and so much more!
  • INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    It's on my calendar ....and it falls on a pay-day weekend! :D

(Looks around the room) "Does anyone mind if I buy another Glock or more ammo???? ...anyone??? ...anyone at all?????:dunno:

....there are benefits to being single! :D

Rammer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Oh, yeah. I have been saving up for awhile. My wife and I are going to the home school convention in town. At some point I am sneaking out with a friend and we are off to the gun show.

Rammer

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I always wondered what the big attraction was. Prices or selection? Do many private sellers bring stuff in and sell it in the aisle or is that not allowed?
    prices are usually not that great. selection hasn't been all that good except for the larger dealers (21st, Midwest). yes private sellers can sell their guns in the aisles (in the past the have). you occasionally come across that unusual item you must have. My dad got a great deal on old russian surplus ammo for his mosin last year.

the big attraction for those of us in Fort Wayne is largely entertainment value. let's face it, its fun to peruse tables of guns, knives, and memorabilia. I'd rather do that than go to a movie.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    It's on my calendar ....and it falls on a pay-day weekend! :D

same here, but a previous employer failed to get me a W2 for 2008 and I have to pay back taxes so that plus my other normal bills strips all my extra cash while I wait to get my money from the previous employer.....

But on a lighter note, My birthday is the 12th, and being the only grandchild on my dad's side, lets just say Im well taken care of by them haha.

Ill be at the Fort Wayne Show, always am. Probably Sunday, maybe Saturday.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    prices are usually not that great. selection hasn't been all that good except for the larger dealers (21st, Midwest). yes private sellers can sell their guns in the aisles (in the past the have). you occasionally come across that unusual item you must have. My dad got a great deal on old russian surplus ammo for his mosin last year.

the big attraction for those of us in Fort Wayne is largely entertainment value. let's face it, its fun to peruse tables of guns, knives, and memorabilia. I'd rather do that than go to a movie.

especially since its the same price to get into the Coliseum and get a ticket to the Gun show or go to a movie now....$9.00 for a movie!!!

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Has this gun show changed any? I went once last year and was disappointed with it. First I had to pay for parking and when I got inside, you have a very big room and very few vendors. Seems it should have been better......

Top Bottom