• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    When your in high school an 6 older guys are beating you up...you look up with help in your eyes an see every one of your friends turn an walk away....but your best friend comes an rescues you at no thought of what will happen to him.

A friend is the same guy that rescued you, who is dying from cancer an tells you in the last words you will hear him utter...."You'll never know how much I appreciate you."
    damn brother............that made my comment insignificant. thanks. it made me reflect for a moment.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Threads like the one where the guy ask about loaning a gun to a "friend"

Or the Group buy that is all messed up. (we spent time at his house, ate food with his family)

Maybe I have higher expectations from the people that I talk to on a daily basis.

Maybe I share the term friend with too many people.

Maybe I have to high of a standard of what I think friends should be.
    :dunno:

No idea about that group buy.

ButI don't think you have too high of expectations. Some people just don't get it.
    I don't have that many friends. But the very few that I do have, I'd do anything for them. The same with some of my close family.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Threads like the one where the guy ask about loaning a gun to a "friend"

Or the Group buy that is all messed up. (we spent time at his house, ate food with his family)

Maybe I have higher expectations from the people that I talk to on a daily basis.

Maybe I share the term friend with too many people.

Maybe I have to high of a standard of what I think friends should be.
    :dunno:

A friend is someone who doesn't get his panties in a twist when he notices a few of his guns are sitting in different positions in his safe after he has been gone all day at work....:D:D:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    A friend is someone who doesn't get his panties in a twist when he notices a few of his guns are sitting in different positions in his safe after he has been gone all day at work....:D:D:D

I told you I didnt care as long as you didnt shoot my last mag of ammo.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    A friend is someone who appreciates the advantages of kindness they take of you.

Oh and a friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but a close friend is someone who will leave you in.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    For the slow class.....So that you sit for awhile and think about your mistakes...
    The slow class :yesway:

Teach me the lesson after you get me out, if your not close enough to me, to convince me of the mistake that put me in the poky , then were probably NOT very good "friends" !

Hope that brings me up to the upper class !!!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Seems the last 24 hours there has been several post that made me rethink what a friend is.

Just curious what friendship means to other people on INGO?

Or what is your definition of friend?
    I consider everyone a friend, until I see what kind of a person they really are.

My friends come above my wants and needs, I will bend over backwards if needed.
    I help out in any way I can, and sometimes too prideful to accept generousity in return, cuz I feel like it would be taking advantage of them.

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    INDY, lets say we go on this bear hunt together and I save a Bear from eating your A$$ would that make me a Friend of yours ???

not saying i would do that I may just ***** myself and RUN !!! (just kidding)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I have several GREAT friends. well 3. they would do anything and everything at the drop of a dime to help me in whatever i ask of them. and i would do the same for them. even if we cant do it, we still find a way to get whatever done and no complaints. just sit back and take it easy after whatever.

i have several friends, and a few that i wonder about.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Friends have selective memory but so do enemys.

A friend won't ask if you killed anybody when you bring back a borrowed gun.

A friend will select his words with concern for your feelings rather than his own ego.

A friend won't ask what you need the $50 for or when you can pay it back.

A friend can just show up with what you need when you need it and help you use it and no one thinks it's weird or special or some kind of big deal. They just do it.

A friend don't need a reason to show up. They don't much care what the activity is or if it changes with the wind. A friend still thinks it's fun, what ever "it" is or they thought it would be. You could start out deer hunting in the morning wind up caving by 10 be hungry and lost by noon, kill a deer at 3:oo be lost and not find the truck until 10 and both of you still think it was the most awesome day so far this season.

Top Bottom