Friday Night Steel --Feb. 13th-- Monroe Co. going again?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I was thinking more like shooting you with a tranquilizer gun from a helicopter, then attaching one of those big numbered ear tags with a radio transmitter in it. :):

:+1:

Can we use the helicopter after you are done tagging Rhino? I was disappointed that the helicopter stage was canceled this time around.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    You know he did nothing to it, you were limp wristing it!!! :D
    Seeing this made the whole thread worthwhile.

FNS always provides good fun with training. As my track coach always insisted, finish where you started. It is true in everything, press on and finish, that is the real drill in FNS. And meeting new folks with common interests.

Observations: I never saw a "bolt action" Glock before last night, how cool was that?! How in the hell do you NOT notice Rhino? I may have already achieved my top goal for FNS 2009............beat Nick and one of his mini rifles with a shotgun (IF I did, he really beat himself but it is all the same in the end and feels good) Shooter521 was quietly consistent last night, he may have taken top honors. Repair was good, it would be fun to see him shoot more, focus man!!

I could say more but I may slip and give clues to BigCraig on how to speed up and my margin on him is slim now. I have one tweak to do to my shotgun to help maintain my edge. I bet my first Social Security check he would never beat me with a shotgun.

Next month I have to take a few days off, so I will take FNS day off and go a bit early and drag out my Digital video as well. We will get two angles shot.

The fact that woman was a former student didn't change my opinion of Rhino, he was making time with her and yes, I would do her. :popcorn:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I don't believe this thread. At all.

There is NO way Cwood had a Glock. No way.
    Yet, delete the Rhino posts and it is almost 99% factual and correct. It all really really really happened exactly the way it is written here.

Not just a web site, a historical repository of the truth for generations to come.....................or is it suppository? Someone call a Pharmacist.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    My son and I had a great time, we'll definately be going next month!
    My boy did a lot better this time... the red-dot sight really helped. I can't wait to see the results... I think he finished in the lower third, which is good for his age and experience.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    When, may I ask, should we expect to see you and your father at FNS. A little birdy, wait, and big birdy told me that your pops will have a lot of leisure time on his hands.

Big Bird told you right! :D

FNS has been brought up several times, but Friday nights in general are tougher for me. I usually work 3p-11p every Friday. :noway:

I've got more vacation time this year, so perhaps I will just use a day of it and come out for March or April.

Will I get invited to BW3s too? Or is it only for the cool kids? :D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Big Bird told you right! :D

FNS has been brought up several times, but Friday nights in general are tougher for me. I usually work 3p-11p every Friday. :noway:

I've got more vacation time this year, so perhaps I will just use a day of it and come out for March or April.

Will I get invited to BW3s too? Or is it only for the cool kids? :D

Only k00l kidz go to BW3's so you will have to go right home after FNS! :laugh:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Was Rhino all jacked up???

I don't wanna be hazed.

He was actually pretty subdued. We really never heard him at our end of the table. :dunno:

I wasn't till a lgroup of people had left did he move down the table and well let's just say it was a "shocker". :D

Top Bottom