• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Where is the snooze button on this thread?!?! My phone keeps getting updates and I want to sleep........zx.z.z.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    The timer "helper" was my dad. You probably met more INGOers than you realize. In our squad there was (besides you and me) Frank_n_Stein, Zoub, Opus1776, IndyMonkey, Brandon_M.

I was in your squad as well. I think there was only one (maybe two) non-Ingo members.

VUPD, I didn't realize that was your dad. Awesome! :rockwoot: (And nice to meet him).

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    D'OH! I forgot to add you to my list! Anyway, my dad posts on here some but lurks a LOT. He is kwbikr on this and most other boards, but he mainly haunts the S&W forum...

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Good match last night!

Thanks to everybody for coming out to the match last night, despite the oppressive heat! I really want to thank our ROs (Mark, Nick, Adam Lux, and Don), Adam Griffin (for sign-in) and the setup crew.

Please post here if you'd be interested in being an RO at a future match; we'd love to have enough people to give our regulars a break. For those interested in running FNS twice per month, please let us know if you're willing to volunteer by posting in this thread. If we can get enough volunteers, it could be possible!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Just up and moving, late night for an old man,but much fun as always. ZbornacSVT were those your small targets i was missing last night?

Nope, not yet. Next month you will all hate me.....the 'small' targets will seem huge.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The timer "helper" was my dad. You probably met more INGOers than you realize. In our squad there was (besides you and me) Frank_n_Stein, Zoub, Opus1776, IndyMonkey, Brandon_M, samrothstein01.

I had a hella good time. Shooting the shotgun was a lot of fun, and I got to practice my empty-gun reloads. It was good to meet some more new people and I always enjoy watching people shoot.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This is how its done....JT smoking Stage 1

I was terribad last night. Soaked with sweat and eyes were burning. (WAHHH!!!) :crying:

I had a decent stage or two, but probably my worst performance of the year time wise.

I need to burn up these CCI primers and get back to the Federal Gold match.

I'll be re-checking a couple hundred rounds before tomorrow's USPSA match :n00b:

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I had a hella good time. Shooting the shotgun was a lot of fun, and I got to practice my empty-gun reloads. It was good to meet some more new people and I always enjoy watching people shoot.

I didn't see you last night. I was talked out of shooting the shotty and went with single-stack. I didn't do too well with my own 1911, but I shot another guy's and did pretty well. That sucked, but I did like his sights, trigger, grips, weight, finish, recoil, slide release, beaver tail length, and a few other things about his gun. :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom